Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q2 Earning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/activi...200500630.html

Shows how much the gaming world has evolved over time.

EDIT: WoW down to 5.6M. Tokens were included in this quarter.

If they aren't capping it they should be, I don't care what anyone says the QoQ loss in subs is at a much faster rate than ever seen before. I believe the loss to be in the range of 57M in revenue not including the token losses.

Nobody in their right mind drops that much and is happy, all I'll say is tomorrow will be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

I agree - I have a feeling Blizzard have known about this decline for some time and have something pretty big planned for tomorrow.

I dont know how they couldn't it's only after you look at what was supposed to be delivered and what was you realise how under resourced the last Expac was.

They must at least have a new class and something to keep casuals occupied outside raiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Was weird to see it was the lowest sub level since Vanilla. ****ing hell.

All the talkshows, pods, blogs and forums have all been talking about WoD and what they want to see. Seems most people feel (myself included)WOTLK was the pinnacle of the game, and its gone slowly downhill since, but WoD was a sharp drop.

Expecting something massive today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

I agree - I have a feeling Blizzard have known about this decline for some time and have something pretty big planned for tomorrow.

CALLED IT!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

CALLED IT!!!!!!!!

Still more to see allot of fluff the proof is in pudding , i want to see game play mechanics ect .

I hope the new pvp system will mean they can break away from pve balancing more then before.

If they could achieve that then they could be onto something special.

It's funny allot of people are saying it's like legion is what they wanted to do all along nlbut didn't have the time.

Advertisement