Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Chanel bag, what do you think????

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,276 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from the Ladies Lounge

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

i think your crazy spendin that much on a bag!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

I think it's a bit old ladyish, tbh. But if you like it, buy it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 suezy

ye except dont picture it on some old lady!! but thats pretty much all people keep tellin me, too much money :D but nice??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

If it's just a money issue, and you have the money, then buy it! No one else can tell you how to spend your cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

suezy wrote: »
    Have a look at this chanel bag, i love the Chanel 2.55 in red but when i saw this i fell in love though no one seems to agree with me!! :confused::confused:

Let me know what you guys think.....cos i just bought it :D

http://cgi.ebay.ie/CHANEL-red-leather-Limited-Edition-shoulder-bag_W0QQitemZ200284755930QQihZ010QQcategoryZ63852QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Oh honey I really really hope you got that authenticated before you bought it???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Oh honey I really really hope you got that authenticated before you bought it???

me too!

anywho yeah I do quite like it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

Yay for red bags!

Meh to that red bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

wow! thats a lot of money but the bag is fab, really classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MissyN

Thats a lovely bag and thats a good price...if it is genuine...of course it is though :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭mizzzy

omg love love love the chanel 2.55...i want it in black tho!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

It's a beauty, very classy and timeless. It is a lot of money but you will have it for years and years.

Yay for buying yourself something nice for Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Amber 123

Sorry I dont like it..I would much prefer it in black! But if you like it who cares what anyone else thinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭meganj

I'll fight ya for it :P

It's gorgeous and a bargain too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

It looks like something my granny would pick up in heatons. I wouldn't pay a fiver for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Claire1980

I really want the black version - they have a fake in Penny's at the mo - my friend has it and its really cute :)

Advertisement