Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twitch not exporting highlights to youtube

Options
  • 17-07-2015 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭

Figured I might as well ask this here, since I know a few of you stream :)

I cut some kills from HFC this week on Twitch, and exported them to youtube. But they don't seem to be uploading.

Any ideas how long it normally takes?

I'd done it before during my LoL days and it was like a couple of hours before I got the notification. Kinda going on 10 hours and **** lately without seeing anything.

Want to parse and cut all the guilds kills from my POV. First kills as the old "first kill vids" but also for myself to review performance and useing it as a tool to improve.

While I'm using Twitch since its the "in" thing, my PC is a lot stronger now then years gone by. I used to not use Fraps since it created MONSTER files and caused ingame lag, but maybe it wont anymore. If I want to really just get vids on youtube, maybe Fraps or something would be better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Twitch should work. Know they reset the keys a while ago, dunno if mighta reset youtube links but cant remember reattaching it so doubt that though. I usually skim through ours and uploaded one or two lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Just cant get it working, so I've actually moved to stream via youtube.

IT auto process's the stream to my channel, and then I can just cut some vids.

Guild went into our first heroic run last night and downed six bosses, so will be cutting those vids tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Are you exporting videos > 15mins on a non-verified YouTube account?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Are you exporting videos > 15mins on a non-verified YouTube account?

I'm on a partner account. To be honest think the problem is the streams were just too big.

I've figured out youtube, if I keep the vids to two hours I can cut them via the video editor, so I'll just do that, creating a new stream even every two hours if needs.

I just put annotations in the first upload I did there from Sunday with heroic progress

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Ah most I've exported are just kill videos cut till the actual try we killed it. As magic was saying about the 15 minute thing, there is a option to cut into 15 minute segments for upload that may have helped.

• Advertisement
Advertisement