Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer/front man bass player available

• 06-06-2015 1:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi I'm a rock covers singer bass player looking for a band. Late 20's based in Cavan area so am willing to travel an hour away from here for the right band.
    Am interested in joining a band as either just a singer/front man that maybe plays bass on one or two songs, or a bass player that sings a few songs. Don't really want to be in a band where I do all the singing and bass playing myself as I already have a three piece that does that.
    Have my own gear and transport, car plus bass gear, pa, mics, lights. Am looking for some experienced guys that have played in bands b4 and not orginal's.
    Would be interested in rock/pop covers band with maybe a view to weddings now or in future.
    Here's a clip of me playing at a talent show a few years ago, and more can be sent on request.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyW98tUZl2w

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭Maguirearch

I dont know If i can help....I am a 38 year old guitarist in the Cavan area.....I can assist with Singing Back up...But I am unsure if my singing lead would cut it ( Perhaps it might... I havent tried my voice as a lead singer yet ).....I understand you wish to join an existing band ..and in this regard I cannot help you.....however, any way I just want to let you know I am here..and available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭green man

yeah I already have a three piece rock band in the bailieborough area that plays covers rock. we are called green diesel maybe you've heard of us. Im really looking to join something a lot bigger as the gigs round this area are crap at the moment. I like to try and get with a bigger covers/wedding band if one is available. What type of stuff do you play?? where you from. we play the 27th in the widows bar belturbet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭Maguirearch

Are u still looking to join a band...I am a singer guitarist...I have a drummer on board...just need a bassist...hopefully expanding to a 4 piece eventually...I am in Belturbet

Advertisement