Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for guitar/bassist/etc who sings in Cork

Options
  • 22-07-2015 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,2 piece from Cork(Mid 20's)(we both play guitar/bass and one plays sax at the moment) looking for a person that plays guitar/bass or another instrument to interchange between with the other members depending on song,that also sings for vocal harmonies with one of the duo and for other vocal duties too.Preferebly a higher vocal range,current is a baritone.

Have a good few originals and covers,kind of a blues rock/acoustic rock type vibe. :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dorcha13

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ddineen92

I see you've bumped this quite a few times fellas. I'm a male vocalist with a high vocal range, just left my most recent project about two months ago so I'm a little out of practise but I'd be up for a jam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 ddineen92

Oh, I play guitar too by the way just to save you asking! And I've got a manager on my back about getting a new band as she got the previous band loads of gigs

Advertisement