Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday's U2 Support Altered

Options
  • 17-06-2005 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭

FYI,

The Radiators Plan 9 are now opening for U2 on the Friday @ 6pm, followed by Snow Patrol & U2.

www.theradiators.tv

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

yup. Paddy Casey moved to Saturday.

The Bravery and Ash support on Monday.

Only a week to go...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

pretty happy with the support for the monday night. im gonna start listening to the bravery in preparation.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

besty wrote:
    pretty happy with the support for the monday night. im gonna start listening to the bravery in preparation.
    Started listening to The Bravery yesterday... and am loving their stuff actually!

Would have liked to see Snow Patrol - but can't complain with Ash and The Bravery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Really looking forward to the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

aww ash i wish i was going.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Where are you finding the details of the support, and does anyone have any idea who may be the support for the Cardiff gig on the wednesday after the Dublin ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

robinph wrote:
    Where are you finding the details of the support, and does anyone have any idea who may be the support for the Cardiff gig on the wednesday after the Dublin ones?
    On U2.com here:
    June 24th Dublin - Croke Park
    Support Act: Radiators/Snow Patrol

June 25th Dublin - Croke Park
    Support Act: Paddy Casey

June 27th Dublin - Croke Park
    Support Act: Ash/The Bravery

June 29th Cardiff - Millenium Stadium
    Support Act: The Killers/Starsailor
    Looks like you're getting The Killers and Starsailor as support for Cardiff.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Neo#

I couldnt get tickets for Dublin so im going to Cardiff. Im more than happy with the Killers.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭candyman

anyone know how to get access to the "heart" shaped area in front of the stage at the gigs over the weekend? would be class to get in there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

candyman wrote:
    anyone know how to get access to the "heart" shaped area in front of the stage at the gigs over the weekend? would be class to get in there...

First come first served!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

candyman wrote:
    That's gonna be hard. Apparently there are going to be people queueing from 9am, and gates open at 4pm. Only 4000 people can get into the pit.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

Neo# wrote:
    I couldnt get tickets for Dublin so im going to Cardiff. Im more than happy with the Killers.
    Ash and The Killers would be a great support list if they played the same day. Very happy with Ash tho, they should be cool. The Killers would be better tho. Love their album. What are The Bravery like?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Fandango wrote:
    What are The Bravery like?

The Killers.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Is Paddy Casey the only support for Saturday?....no on else?...thats scabyy if it is....he's ****e!!

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

Paddy Casey - he's ****e!!

I concur !!

Maybe the boys will play a couple of extra songs to make up for him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

Yeah, **** sake Paddy Casey. I would much prefer to see Ash and the Bravey

Advertisement