Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

G & V

Options
  • 20-09-2004 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

Gangrel and Viscera back ... class ... this was a very pleasant surprise ... was a big Gangrel fan back in the day.

Anyone know if they are back full time with wwe? or just for this angle?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

AFAIK, it was just a once off, to add more flavour to JBL vs Undertaker.

Very nice that they were used to reference the Undertaker's past, now when are they going to mention that JBL used to follow Taker aswell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I like Gangrel but Big Vis kinda blows he sucked as Mabel too...From what I can remember WWE bought the Gangrel character off of some comic book but they never really used it to the full extent, he has alot of potential I thought the blood baths and his entrance was great too its just his wrestling was pretty tamed

Advertisement