Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Tickets on sale now

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Just go 2 for Monday, not much cash left in the account do.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

Theyre still selling them!!!! Moonday. €171 odd for the hogan stand

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Theyre still selling them!!!! Moonday. €171 odd for the hogan stand

for 2 i presume.ideally i would have liked seated because im going with the girlfriend but couldnt give a poo. so happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭preilly79

says 'sold out' for me. they must be releasing them in little handfulls every few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

keep at it.when you get to the page that says they cant give enough tickets for your request, go back and keep entering 2 and eventually you will get them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

for 2 i presume.ideally i would have liked seated because im going with the girlfriend but couldnt give a poo. so happy!

Yep...thats for 2. We managed to buy 10 in this office. No work has been done since 3ish. Thanks whoever put up the 1st alert!! Much appreciated. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Having worked for ticketmaster before and knowing the inside track, a lot of these tickets are tickets which were refunded/reprinted on the Ticketmaster system.

They only put tickets back onto their system in batches and generally close to the concert date.

Has nothing to do with touting discouragement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

they all gone now?

AGH! I was in and had my two tickets ready to be bought, and then the 5 minutes ended and can't get back onto the fecking system now...

If you are receiving this notice the current demand on the site is too high to allow you to continue at this moment.

Please wait; this page will automatically refresh and check for access every 10 seconds. When space is available, you will be taken to the next step in the process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

I overheard someone say tickets were on sale for U2 so i asked the guy at the ticketmaster counter and he say they are on sale but only for a few minutes so i brought 2 right away. i'm in the hogan stand. :D:D:D:D

F*cking delighted and surprised tickets went on sale. I just check ticketmaster.ie and they are still selling tickets for Monday gig if anyone is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭litirspam

Thats what is says but you can't buy them,. I have been trying for the last hour.

litirspam wrote:
    Thats what is says but you can't buy them,. I have been trying for the last hour.

Same, just add a few hours onto that. **** sake, I had two by the balls too. Gotta keep trying...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

ya can I'm telling ya! just keep refreshing the page. Got options of friday and Monday. Chose monday. Yay 2 tickets!! and the bravery and Ash supporting, deadly!!! Now I gotta find sumone to go with... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

theyre all gone, i was in touch with ticketmaster marketing. They re issued 20 tickets that came back because of credid card refunds or whatever

giftgrub wrote:
    theyre all gone, i was in touch with ticketmaster marketing. They re issued 20 tickets that came back because of credid card refunds or whatever

I was told 20 tickets too, but seriously that doesn't add up. That and they told me they were sold out around 4, and a lot of people got more afterwards...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I got mine at 16:50 approx

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

20 tickets??? no i say more then that were sold. They were selling a good few at the counter of ticketmaster after i brought mine. I would be surprised if it was only 20. It sounds like a good few people got some.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Silent Assasin

If anyone has 2 spare Id buy them for a Dollar or Face Value whichever suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

more on sale again for Friday and Monday

• Advertisement
Advertisement