Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

peugeot 206

• 15-09-2010 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine is thinking of buying a 2001 peugeot automatic for her daughter,, it looks lovely & clean with current ntc,there asking 2500.00 for it, as i haven't a clue thought i would ask here,is that good or what should she go for,thanks in advance;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

I Definitly wouldn't. I've got a 2004 206 and i'm trying to save for something else as fast as i can. And i'll never go for a pug again. Nothing but hassle. Since i've had it i've easily spent a grand on repairs, and that's in 2 years. And the amount of things i haven't bothered to get repaired would add to that. Electrics are goosed, and mines not the only 206 that i've heard of this problem. Indicate for long enough and (if the fogs are on) they'll turn off (also happens if you go over a bump), and the dipped lights come on.

Thats just my opinion though, i'd do more research first but there are plenty better cars out there for that money too that might be a bit more reliable.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

On the other hand, 'er indoors has a 00 206 (and a 106 prior to that) and no issues at all apart from idiot main dealers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Thanks for your replies,

my friend went out today and bought it,its a 106 automatic,4 dr.year 2000,she paid 2300 for it,will let you know how it gets along, she is delighted with it.:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Viva La Cozzy

She got burnt :O

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

@ Viva - If she's delighted with her purchase then leave it at that. No need to rain on her parade!

• Advertisement
Advertisement