Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a book!

Options
  • 28-04-2007 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in. I was wondering if anyone around here would know of or has a book to sell? I cant find it on the net but i was hoping to get my hands on an old one. Its called "Romantic Inishowen".
    It a book written by Harry Percival Swan in the 40's about the history of Inishowen.
    Any help in finding one would be great!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Consider it found:

http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=xi8CFy1.T3wAxAsjpS14VwFDeGs_5176024968_1:2:4

...expensive! Cathach books are just off Grafton St. AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Nice one, thanks.
    i knew it was expensive alright, i just didnt wanna say it here incase someone might wanna sell it to me for cheap :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1 richard william

Fracture wrote:
    Hey all,
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in. I was wondering if anyone around here would know of or has a book to sell? I cant find it on the net but i was hoping to get my hands on an old one. Its called "Romantic Inishowen".
    It a book written by Harry Percival Swan in the 40's about the history of Inishowen.
    Any help in finding one would be great!
    Thanks.
    i have a number of harry swan books, some signed. he was a friend of my fathers in buncrana . what are the books worth? contact me by email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 santa78888

i have a number of harry swan books, some signed. he was a friend of my fathers in buncrana . what are the books worth? contact me by email
    hi there, are u selling these books? if so then im interested in them, i have a few allready and would like to have a few more iof possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 good4life

If you did not get the book and want it for research only , I have a copy of Romantic Inishowen by Harry Swan. It is in very bad condition . You can still read most of the book . It was in water at some time , the paper it is printed on sticks together when exposed to water . If you are a collector I can't see it would be much use to you in it's present condition . Let me know if you want it or does it go to the bin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Hi richard william, old thread from the depths of Boards.ie I know, but I sent you a private message regarding the Swan books.

Advertisement