Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend a plumber in Dublin 15?

Options
  • 04-02-2014 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says, I'm looking for a plumber to do what I hope is a small job.

Any one use one recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Vico1612

pm sent ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Johan1207

Any good plumber around Ongar Dublin15 jst give us a shout pliz. Thks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Hi, I have a number of plumbing jobs that need doing around the house, a weak toilet flush, leaky radiator, 2 new taps to be fitted. Are there any good plumbers out there who would charge by time as opposed to job?, I'm sure anybody worth their salt would fly through these jobs but I don't want to end up paying €300 for an hours work.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭BriarPatch

Hi im looking for some recommendations for a reliable plumber to fix my heating in dublin 15.many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

:)

Aspect Plumbing and Heating
    Or
    John Mullins Plumbing

• Advertisement

Thats great have you contact details for them

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

Oil or Gas?

If its Gas, I had an absolutely sound RGI via Dublin Plumbers CoOp who came a few weeks back to check out broken boiler for me, arrived within a few hours: Ian O'Brien www.obgas.com

Ultimately it ended up being a whole new boiler for me, and I can't recommend him enough. No messing around, fair price and work done quickly and very neatly, they did a very careful clean up afterwards too. He's not based in D15 but is in Dublin and travelled over.

Dublin Plumbers CoOp would also have someone who could do Oil if that's what you have. www.dublinplumberscoop.ie and it was Patrick there who put me in touch with Ian.

BriarPatch wrote: »
    Thats great have you contact details for them
    Boards frown upon numbers etc

http://bfy.tw/2ltH

http://bfy.tw/2ltI

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Threads merged

Thanks guy for your help all soted now thanks

• Advertisement

Cant edit my post but I take back my recommendation of Aspect plumbing and heating. just like the rest and leave you waiting and chasing them

http://oilheating.ie/index.html

Ace Boiler Maintenance, firebird use him for issues with boilers, rang today, be out Friday

Advertisement