Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a smartphone please?

Options
  • 29-09-2013 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I'm looking for recommendations on an android smartphone for my OH. She's looking for a screen with a maximum size of 4.3" and a good 8pm camera as that's what she currently has in her Sony Xperia Ray. Budget is around €200 but might go over that for the right device.

Any advice appreciated thanks:D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Motorola Razr i
    Might be over the €200 but highly recommended,by far the best battery life on any android,camera is 8MP and takes nice shots,4.3 " screen.
    Seems bang on for what your after.
    I only just moved from one to a HTC One.
    Informative review here.
    http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/motorola-razr-i-1098183/review

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Cheers mate, had my eye on that alright but was a bit concerned that the camera was crap. Techradar and gsmarena slate it a bit. How do you find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

Acer Liquid E2/E2 Duo - Around €225 delivered

Just changed to this from iPhone 4. Quick, decent battery life, 8Mp camera which I have found to be good

Added bonus of dual SIM

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

livEwirE wrote: »
    Cheers mate, had my eye on that alright but was a bit concerned that the camera was crap. Techradar and gsmarena slate it a bit. How do you find it?

Poor light scenarios its not the best,daylight its fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Cheers fdevine, will take a look at the ACER :)

Thanks for letting me know Dcully.

• Advertisement
Advertisement