Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scandal (ABC) [*SPOILERS* - US Pace]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,278 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Marcus and Mellie sitting in a tree KISSING in the White House :p

• Registered Users Posts: 55,458 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Decent finale.

Season 5 had a few bright points but was weak overall.
    I think that finale gave season 6 a chance to be the best yet. So much potential.

Joelle Carter not returning as Jake's new wife, Jessalyn Gilsig replacing her

• Registered Users Posts: 60,343 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Scandal won't be returning till mid-season (January) due to Kerry Washington's pregnancy.

• Advertisement

Cyrus is a legend. One of the best characters on TV.

What a brilliant setup for Season 6.

A great start to the season.

Wow you got to feel for Cyrus.

Ya Mellie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I get annoyed during the seasons where kerry Washington is pregnant cause they put liv in just big drapey cardigans and weird coats to cover up the bump, part of what I love in the show is her outfits! Such first world problems. Delighted for her though, if only they could have Olivia pregnant so we could see fashionable maternity clothes lol!
    Series is great so far though. Not loving abbey.

• Advertisement

Jeff Perry killed it again... Cyrus is my favourite character in this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,114 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Will be interesting to see how they throw in the various twists we are still likely to see before the electoral vote and the inauguration - they can't have put that timer in at the start of the episode of we aren't going to see a lot more before it gets to 0.
    Cyrus didn't command Tom to kill Vargas. So Tom saying that is what happened is a lie, and surely Cyrus will call it that - so his actions at the end of the episode don't make much sense to me. Himself and Liz have to have some weird plan in action.

has to be Daddy Pope behind it all - I don't think Tom could have framed the other guy so cleanly or hack the tip line or kill whatever her name is himself, he had help and it doesn't appear to be Cyrus that directed. Daddy Pope running it all to get rid of Cyrus and install his daughter and Jake in power at the White House makes sense

What happened to Frankie's brother that Cyrus set up, did he set up Cyrus now?

Well now so who really did it.

Papa Pope is too obvious isn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Was there no episode on Thurs night?

No and it's not back till the 10th of March.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

No and it's not back till the 10th of March.

:(

I thought one of the advantages of Kerry's pregnancy was going to be a straight run-through when it came back? Shame.

What an absolutely amazing stunning cracker of an episode last night... holy shit.

Joe Morton for an Emmy.

Excellent episode I wonder who the new power players are.

• Advertisement

Wow what an ending :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I didn't see that coming! :eek::eek:

Although it looks like
    she wanted him to live, or she'd have shot him in the heart or head

Great ending though, unreal.

They are on a countdown to the 100th episode so I'm expecting a few more great episodes before 100 hits the home run.

Well no questions answered this week I guess they are holding off till the 100th episode in two weeks before they do that until then we are stuck in a Groundhog day.

Definitely looks like Huck is going to live (intentionally).

As for this episode? Oh Abby....

• Registered Users Posts: 45,114 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

That Huck episode was amazing - a cracking performance from him; brilliant.

Why would she leave him alive; why create another liability.

If he is alive he is going to go completely psycho beyond the point of no return. He will never trust anyone again. He will never allow himself to be weak again. He is going to be a skin peeling tooth pulling psycho - and he will exact painful revenge on them. He will destroy julie. She should have killed him (if she didn't)

Glad they went full on with Quinn losing it in that scene.

I can't wait now to see all their faces when Abby tells them it's David's girlfriend behind it all/

Quinn is a scary woman. :)

I loved the dream sequences in the first half.
    The choice of music in the searching montage was really terrible and ill-fitting.

How the f*ck did Huck survive and I'm guessing Quinn and him will be back on, poor Charlie as I like him even if Quinn's relationships are fairly twisted

• Advertisement

For a 100th episode that was terrible a what if story!

So instead of revealing who the bad guys are and bringing the story line to a head they went with that a basically filler episode as the 100th to a fun series.

Advertisement