Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setting spray skindinavia

Options
  • 28-06-2015 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Would anyone know where I could buy skindinavia setting sprays in Ireland? Or recommend one for oily skin? I've tried the nyx spray but it didn't do much.
    Thanks ladies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

I got this, bought it online, I think it's only available online. To be honest I did not find it any better than urban decay. Urban decay has one specifically for oily skin.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Do you mind me asking how/when you use this?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mayoabc

molly09 wrote: »
    I got this, bought it online, I think it's only available online. To be honest I did not find it any better than urban decay. Urban decay has one specifically for oily skin.

Skindinavia and the urban decay setting sprays are apparently made by the same people, i just find the urban decay price tag a little high and i don't live near an urban decay counter :(

Do you recommend urban decay?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 catkit

I got the eyes lip face one after losing my UD spray, it seems just as good (apparently the active ingredient is glycerine in all those products), and it's vastly cheaper. Can only be got online.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mayoabc

Stheno wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking how/when you use this?

When all your make up is applied just spray all over your face,you can apply it before hand too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Yeah they're the same - my bottle says Urban Decay by Skindinavia!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

Urban Decay is the best around and as you say made my the same people! Try the travel size All Nighters or DeSlick and see how you get on. I use All Nighter every single day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Zelda247

How do these work, I have mega oily skin, does it stop the shine?

Advertisement