Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended hairdressers in Dublin

Options
  • 25-06-2015 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm a guy with long straight hair and i'm looking to get it cut. However, i've never been to a hairdressers before so I could do with some recommendations for hairdressers or whatever in Dublin, preferably close to the city centre that I don't have to make an appointment with and that will do a good job.

Can't actually link to anything as i've just created the account BUT maybe if your interested I can (e)mail you a link to what kind of thing I want done if its relevant.

Just a little nervous of hairdressers cutting long hair on guys as i've heard a lot of bad stuff online and i've no personal experience.

Thanks in advance :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

have you considered a barber rather than a hairdresser?

If so I'd recommend Abner Brown's in Rathmines.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Moved to Beauty, all things hair can go in here!

What are you looking to change with your hair? Is it just a trim or a whole new short style?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Idocrase

New hair style, medium length. I don't know the difference really between hairdressers and barbers. As far as I can tell barbers deal with shorter hair mainly which is why i've been looking more into hairdressers.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I know a few guys with longer styles who've gone to Brown Sugar for their cuts. It's a little on the expensive side and you'd need an appointment. Wherever you choose, go in for a consultation first. You'll be able to talk through what you want with a hairdresser, and if you have any pics of the style you want bring them along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Alan from Reds, without a doubt the only person I'd ever trust to cut my hair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭JellieBabie

Ozlo Hair Design in George's Arcade. They saved my hair!

Advertisement