Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

downloading digital prints

Options
  • 17-12-2008 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

not sure where this thread sits but i have been having multi-probs. first thing is having up-loaded photos from digi camera and made a nice folder on laptop, can't seem to burn to cd then. also tried to download from memory card to a cd in a photo shop. no joy!

THEN, put same photos onto a memory stick. there are 3 folders on it but only the photos from one folder show up when using the machine in the (again) photo shop. i am trying to burn them for a friend but it is proving impossible! :mad:

i know zip about digi cameras. i have a nikon coolpics camera and they seem to be in jpg format. i transfer them onto laptop with nikon transfer. however, and not sure if this is something to do with, but when i view the photos, they come up under microsoft photo editor (don't know i got this) and they are smaller and quality doesn't look great. i have to zoom them up to see properly.

any ideas, please?? i am gonna copy this to the photography too but not sure if it's the photos or the software or the lap top????

Advertisement