Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice needed

Options
  • 18-12-2008 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Hey....Ive €500 or there abouts to spend on a laptop but having never owned one id need some guidance as to where and what...minimum requirements wudb a 6cell battery, gig of ram with space for more, 200+ hard drive, then things like bluetooth wifi etc..not sure if i want a netbook or a laptop i suppose it doesn't really matter....not to bothered about size and weight but something sleek would be a bonus...going up too enniskillen nxt week so cud purchase one up there or online.....cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

as your in sligo like myself take a quick look in pc world........i bought my dell1720 in there and i told the guy i would take it straight away if he gave me extras......he gave me a good laptop case and wireless mouse(120 euro)............i was gonna buy online but you cant haggle :) on the dell website, ........at the very least you can compare makes, models etc and have a better idea of prices and what your looking for.

i would have shopped elsewhere if i didnt get extras, bit pricey in there but if your haggling skills are ok then that should negate any saving you might make by going north..........good luck.

Advertisement