Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead of night calf cramps

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭MaggotBrain

Used to get these a lot in my teenage years. Haven't had one in ten years since, I made sure my legs stayed under cover and remained warm. I found any time I got a cramp my leg would be freezing cold. I still wince when I think of the time I woke up with a double cramp one in each leg, I hopped out of bed only to collapse and whack my head off the wall. Screaming blue murder from the cramp and bleeding from the head wasn't the best way to wake the house.

Simple solution might be electric blanket, tuck in quilt along the side of the bed to ensure your legs aren't exposed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭MaggotBrain

Also found best way to minimise the pain and stop it quick, was warm it up as fast as possible.

Advertisement