Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pentagon have a plan in place

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

There's actually quite a few of those in the states with different agencies. The Zombie contingency plan is just a generic disaster plan. Interesting all the same though. We had a poster here a few years ago that attempted to contact the Irish government to verify if we had a similar contingency plan. As far as i recall we dont, or at least it's not got the word "Zombie" in it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

There's actually quite a few of those in the states with different agencies. The Zombie contingency plan is just a generic disaster plan. Interesting all the same though. We had a poster here a few years ago that attempted to contact the Irish government to verify if we had a similar contingency plan. As far as i recall we dont, or at least it's not got the word "Zombie" in it :D

Don't suppose you have a Linky??? We ought to take up the task again

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

if the thread name comes to mind i'll post it for ye but it's buried under at least 2 years of other threads here, Edit, nevermind.. found it :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72866799

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

would not use this as some type of predictor...the DOD in the US wargame everything...and i do mean everything. the objective is if something happens they dust off a plan rather than panic...they use all current wars, aliens, all areas for invasion, land or air or sea, all current areas, all current countries...so you can bet they have a plan for invading Ireland for example...doesnt mean anything...its just a plan...so the zombie one would be global meltdown issues.

didnt whats his face who wrote WWZ present to the naval college?

would love to read it tho...wonder is the WWZ reinforced square in it!! that would be priceless

Advertisement