Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Displinary help

Options
  • 14-11-2010 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Need advice as how to write a statement in my defence for displinary action - breach of trust & gross misconduct.:mad::mad:
    do i bombard them with the facts and copies of documents that will aid my defense or just a basic 1 to 2 pager essay style.:confused::confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Break down the incident in steps and go through them in order and reference other papers as needed (i.e. here I decided to do this, as backed up by appendix A etc.).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭D.McC

Bit late getting in on this, but I'd give them nothing until you see what they have against you.

Advertisement