Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man eats his finger...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Finger licking good.

The ones left, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Thanks for pointing that out to us OP :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

Lady Hornwood had a better excuse for such behaviour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Hope it was appetising!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

mmmm chocolate fingers

• Advertisement

1210m5g wrote: »
    mmmm chocolate fingers

haha your edit makes zero sense!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

A finger of fudge is all you need to give you kids a treat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

DyldeBrill wrote: »

Not unless he shoved it up his bum beforehand. Or hand beforebum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭IceFjoem

mmmm chocolate fingers

Too funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,459 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Finger food all the rage these days

• Advertisement

WindSock wrote: »
    Not unless he shoved it up his bum beforehand. Or hand beforebum.

touché!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

PCP is wack, yo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,459 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

PCP is wack, yo

Qiut ya jiving homie, aint no thing, dam homie

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Ironically, guys prison name is Kit Kat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

mmmm chocolate fingers

One of my relations back in the 50s who grew up South Boston. There were big race divisions back then and black people didn't go into Irish neighbourhoods and Irish people didn't go into black areas etc. When he was about 5, his Mum took him out shopping and he saw a black man. No word of a lie he ran up to the guy and tried to take a bite out of him. He'd never seen a black man before. His Mum pulled him away and had to explain he wasn't made out of chocolate. He thought it was a man made out of chocolate having a mooch around the shop :D.

Qiut ya jiving homie, aint no thing, dam homie

Yooou jiiiveturkey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

MarkR wrote: »
    When i was in school there was a girl whose nickname was kit kat but for an entirely different reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

DyldeBrill wrote: »

I wrote the comment "mmmm chocolate finger" then i looked at the link and saw he was black, so i wrote that in the edit box for a laugh. Hope this clears everything up, if you have any further questions please feel free to pm me :pac:

I wrote the comment "mmmm chocolate finger" then i looked at the link and saw he was black, so i wrote that in the edit box for a laugh. Hope this clears everything up, if you have any further questions please feel free to pm me :pac:

ooo you are so witty! thanks for clearing up the air...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Give him a break.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Biodegradable Bellend

mmmm, taste like chicken, deep-fried chicken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,517 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Don't think anyone quoted the article.
    Jersey City police say carjacking suspect was high, naked, later ate his own finger

A Jersey City man believed to be high on PCP tried to gnaw off his own wrist in a holding cell, defecated in the back of a Jersey City police cruiser, and then bit off his own finger and swallowed it at Hudson County jail Sunday night, authorities said.

Jargget Washington, 29, of Union Street, is charged with carjacking, throwing bodily fluids at law enforcement officers and being under the influence of a controlled dangerous substance.

Police say Washington stripped naked at the intersection of Communipaw and West Side avenues and started pounding his fists on cars and screaming incoherently.

Washington also tried to pull a driver out of a car at the intersection after he jumped on the hood and roof of the car, police said. The driver managed to fight off Washington before police arrived at 7:54 p.m., police reports said.

When police arrived, Washington took up a fighting stance and told the cops “Come on, come on,” reports said. Washington was restrained and taken to the Jersey City Medical Center, where he was medically and psychologically cleared, police said.

While in a holding cell and still handcuffed, Washington became belligerent and began to spit at officers and ate the medical bracelet issued by the JCMC, police said. In an attempt to escape his handcuffs, Washington then began chewing on his own wrists, police said.

After refusing to cooperate with police, the 29-year-old was placed in a spit hood and leg irons, police said. He again was brought to the JCMC and later cleared to be processed by police.

It was on the way to the jail that Washington, still in hospital garb, defecated in the back seat of the police cruiser, police said. While at the jail, Washington bit off one of his fingers and swallowed it, a spokesman for the county confirmed.

Jail officials could not immediately be reached for more details on the incident and Washington’s condition. Washington is currently being treated and evaluated at the Jersey City Medical Center.

“When (Washington) was released the hospital felt that he wasn’t a threat to himself or others,” hospital spokesman Mark Rabson said.

Washington served slightly more than three years for selling drugs, according to Department of Corrections records. He was released in January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Jargget Washington, 29, of Union Street, is charged with carjacking, throwing bodily fluids at law enforcement officers and being under the influence of a controlled dangerous substance.

Condensed version ....... blasted them with piss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

iamstop wrote: »
    Give him a break.

The man's behind 'bars' not 'biscuits'.

Advertisement