Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irelands worst toilet

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

The ladies are fine.
    I've been in toilets 10 times worse than the gents there too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

supermacs on on o' connell street, uggghhh

and why do they make you pay to use the busáras ones, i've never unserstood that. if they're making you pay, you'd think they'd be nice toilets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

The toilets at Greystones Harbour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Rhiannon14

The Franciscan Well in Cork during the beerfest.

Aah the memories :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Doyle's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

The ladies are fine.

And what about the toilets?

*badumtish*

(At least I didn't make any suggestions about using the ladies as toilets. ¬_¬)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Frazer's on O'Connell Street due to the fact that it's ALLWAYS overflowing and it below ground level and the level of the main pipes.

They over flow into the hallway into both the Food/Drink storage areas and also into the "Club" and onto the "dance floor" {I use the words "Club" & "dance floor" very loosely}. They are also share with 4 floor, Dance type, Celtic , Russian and "Goth" - makes for a bad mix and the start of alot of fights.

The next one in line is the Guy's toilets in "Metal" section of downstairs of Bruxelles, if you are over 4ft you have to lean sideways and watch your head and watch out for the flies as well { I know somebody who did a thesis on the flies that live in Brux's due to the species not been found anywhere else....}

Sean_K wrote: »
    Eamon Dorans

Especially when the floor is covered in vomit.

I'm tempted to pop in there sometime now....live close enough to it. It's a dodgy oul place though.

Yeah me & a mate were driving through there with & we needed to do a football bet before 3 o clock so we stopped there. I needed to go for a piss. O dear is all I will say, O DEAR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,040 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Fibbers definitely have the worst toilets going.

Still I drink there almost every Thursday because I'm so cheap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The four seasons pub in my own town used to have (they've sold up shop now) a quality toilet. The door on the bog was so old it was actually rotted through in the corners. Everything was big and clunky turn of the century stuff, the sink was just about holding onto the wall and there was green growing in between the tiles of the pisser.

Great pub, best pool table and juke box in town. Have to drink out of cans all the time the glasses wheren't clean, most of the drink was out of date too, but worth it for the pool table.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭seamy_orr

snyper wrote: »
    At my moms house. :eek:
    nesf wrote: »
    Don't discuss MCD events please. :eek:

lol

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I was in a car show in dublin at a well known large hall regularly frequented by by young people of a scientific persuasion.

The place had only opened so it must have been brewing from the night before. I swear to god I thought I heard it bubbling. No way was anyone going to cut off a yard of cable that day, the smell was so bad everyone was holding their breath.

Another place is a petrol station in gort. Looked about 20 years old, damp, cold, smelled like a dog slept there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The "toilets" at Roskilde Festival in Denmark are pretty gruesome after a couple of day and about a 100.000 visitors. At least I'm a guy and can stand up, don't know how the girls manage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Fibbers definitely have the worst toilets going.

Still I drink there almost every Thursday because I'm so cheap!

Me too, I suppose if you're getting drink for three euro a go then you gotta expect a certain amount of piss and sh1t on the floor and walls

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

My school's toilets are pretty awfully bad, however it shall remain unnamed lest I be charged with slander. (again)

• Advertisement
Advertisement