Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need cash

Options
  • 19-01-2008 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

I am in need of some cash - does anybody know where I can sell some DVDs for money and not store credit... any ideas where does the best deals?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I think Gamestop give you cash for your DVDs and games. I don't think they give much though, probably depends on the DVDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Get a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Drugs are bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Selling your DVDs for your habit is not the answer OP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭me87_ie

I dont do drugs, and I have a job! Just need some extra moola before payday which seems soooo far away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Easy so. Sign up for the dole for the week. Problem solved

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

It's ok. You're with friends here, you can tell the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Print off a few of these, but leave some for the rest of us too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I can think of something else that you could sell and it would be a far more enjoyable experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭TheBeach

I don't know where you live, but Cash Generator in Derry buys DVDs amongst other things for cash. Don't think you'd get much, but you could give them a ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

janeybabe wrote: »
    I can think of something else that you could sell and it would be a far more enjoyable experience.

Depends who's buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Jackz wrote: »
    Depends who's buying.

YORE MA!

Ok, apologies, I've never done that before, just wanted to get it out of my system!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

You could try begging after work tomorrow, just make sure your first out the door and get your hat ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Grab a clip-board and a high-vis vest and head to Grafton Street, just stop people on the street and tell them that you're raising money to save the penguins

I hear prostitution pays well.

Avoid Gamestop, I was going to sell my ps2, 7 games, 3 controllers, and everything else, and they were going to offer me somewhere in the region of 40euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭pureirish

EBAY of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

I hear prostitution pays well.

Avoid Gamestop, I was going to sell my ps2, 7 games, 3 controllers, and everything else, and they were going to offer me somewhere in the region of 40euro.

God thats a bit sh1t.....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,641 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

loan off a friend if its until payday. just for food yes? been there a couple times last year :p

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

How many kidneys you got? Wouldnt mind having a spare one. Worst case scenario, a bit of mayo and itl be the lunch for the week.

Actually, contact Royal Liver...

Il get my coat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement