Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with guitar.

Options
  • 14-07-2006 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭

ok,i have no idea about guitars.

but awhile ago,i broke the strings on it and then i lost parts so its been sitting there doing nothing.
    but now i want to play it again but have no idea how to set it up right,is there anywhere i can bring it to get it setup etc.?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

any music shop man should willingly set it up for you...with maybe the exception of waltons:P try musicmaker or goodwins on caple st!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i can't fault the guy in goodwins, he's the guy with the goatee and the kind of gingerybrownish hair.

he'll be the one setting up my jap strat when it arrives...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Yeaqh, setup wooooooooooo

Im durnk

Yeaqh, setup wooooooooooo

Im durnk

go away out of that don't turn this forum into a forum of lies. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Shu'up, im durnk.... DURNK

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Now now...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I wish I was durnk...

Goodwins looked after me when I first picked up a guitar, I'd recommend them, not su much music maker, maybe musician inc.

yeh nigel in musican inc is dead on, think he's the owner.

when i was buying my acoustic i said i can get it for 850 online he gave me 900 with a gig bag and some strings and plecks and all. sound fella.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Yeah Nigel is sound, when I was a kid he put up with me playing ALOT in their after school. He tends to do right by his reg customers, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

and has anybody any idea about cost?should i ring or just walk in with my guitar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

jus walk in, about 30-40 maybe

and ive never been to goodwins, whats the deal!

+ i havnt posted here in aaaaaaaaaages

Advertisement