Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any sites with bargains on runners?

• 16-09-2014 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Adidas specifically.

Every time I've popped into Footlocker or JD Sports all the pairs are about €70 which is mental considering I have, in the past, bought pairs online and had them shipped for much less.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭b318isp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

b318isp wrote: »

Always been wary of them. I ordered a pair of Adidas sandals/flipflops and they were obvious fakes ( I had a genuine pair to compare them to). They were badly made too. I understand why they can afford to have such low prices. Some of their stuff look pretty convincing though. I googled reviews for Sports Direct and whenever someone posted a negative review suspecting the item they purchased was a fake. Some person replied (prob affiliated with SD) defending them. They're customer service is awful too. I would avoid them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭b318isp

cat_dog wrote: »
    Always been wary of them. I ordered a pair of Adidas sandals/flipflops and they were obvious fakes ( I had a genuine pair to compare them to). They were badly made too. I understand why they can afford to have such low prices. Some of their stuff look pretty convincing though. I googled reviews for Sports Direct and whenever someone posted a negative review suspecting the item they purchased was a fake. Some person replied (prob affiliated with SD) defending them. They're customer service is awful too. I would avoid them.

I've order a few times. I've had issues with sizes and some boxes are marked so as to suggest they are overstock/sale items. Otherwise no problems.

sportsdirect don't sell fakes. sportsshoes.com are better though for running gear.
    For adidas you should register on adidas.ie
    When you register and login you can get "backstage" access where you sometimes get really good deals on running shoes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

mandmdirect.com are pretty decent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement