Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do with a wedding day photograph for the folks 40th wedding anniversary?

Options
  • 16-09-2014 1:28am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11

Hi

I was looking for any input from posters who have done something nice with a wedding photograph on a big anniversary for their parents, in this case its their 40th.

Im not quite sure what Im looking for but we dont want to just bung it into a frame and say "there ya go!" ;) Has anyone done something for their folks similar to this with their wedding day photograph?

All suggestions welcome! Preferably Dublin city centre for getting anything done with it.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I know it's not really what you want to do but you can get some really nice personalised frames with a then and now picture.

Other than that can't really think of much else you could do with a picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

I had one scanned & then asked on reddit for someone to colourise it (they only had B&W). It's pride of place on their sideboard now.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 eskanw

I had a couple of different pictures of my mum childhood, holiday and funny ones printed onto napkins for her 70th party, it was a great talking point on the night, they were done by bumblebeecreations.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi

I was looking for any input from posters who have done something nice with a wedding photograph on a big anniversary for their parents, in this case its their 40th.

Im not quite sure what Im looking for but we dont want to just bung it into a frame and say "there ya go!" ;) Has anyone done something for their folks similar to this with their wedding day photograph?

All suggestions welcome! Preferably Dublin city centre for getting anything done with it.

Many thanks.

Something different would be putting the photo on a mug; into a picture-frame with some headlines etc from date/month/year of wedding. You could also minimise the photo and put in a locket-chain perhaps.

Many Congratulations on the 40th Wedding-Anniversary of your parents btw :)

Just some more ideas for you,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement