Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio in Cashel

Options
  • 04-02-2015 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good physiotherapist in the Cashel area?

I sprained my ankle badly 8 weeks ago and it is still not 100%. I've not been for any treatment yet, just iced it for a few days afterwards but probably did not rest it as much as I should.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ciza3

No but I can recommend an acupuncturist in Templemore, he's amazing, he treats anything naturally and hes so good has helped me so much, I've heard nothing but good reviews from people I meet in there, if you want his number I'll send it to u

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

You'd be wanting a physio to work on strength, balance and possible gait re education. Accupuncurist isn't going to help with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ciza3

Yes I certainly agree, dheai does everything though he does exercises and everything, I know one lad who recommended me to try him was going to physio for over a year with no relief and he said he thought he was amazing and has never returned to physio cos he has helped him so much just said id mention him as he's so good and I think he could help you

Advertisement