Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galway GAA discussion thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Cork/Kerry is the Sunday unless Tipp pull off a massive win and so is Armagh/Tyrone so obviously seeing as Galway were shown last weekend they want to show the bigger matches on the Sunday while having coverage of the Saturday match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

I think it's deferred coverage because RTE will have Germany-Portugal and the Netherlands-Denmark match on.

And I'm in Poland so there goes any chance of seeing it. FOR ****KS SAKE :(

As much as I like Ollie Turner, had my heart broken having to listen to the Meath game on the radio last summer.

Starie, you haven't got as far as setting up a live stream on that fan page have ya?? :)

Maybe I'm getting older but I listened to Ollie Turner commentating on the Westmeath match and it was surprisingly listenable. Used to rather watch the match via teletext than listen to GBFM. I do have a feeling they'll stream it especially if they have deferred highlights later. TG4 did it so surely RTE will, otherwise we'll have to annoy Ryle Nugent about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Maybe I'm getting older but I listened to Ollie Turner commentating on the Westmeath match and it was surprisingly listenable. Used to rather watch the match via teletext than listen to GBFM. I do have a feeling they'll stream it especially if they have deferred highlights later. TG4 did it so surely RTE will, otherwise we'll have to annoy Ryle Nugent about it.

He was awful during the under 21 game earlier in the year, barely knew anyone and kept getting names wrong. kept repeating himself too, and from listening you could get no idea as to how the game was going/how galway were performing etc. Granted he's probably more comfortable doing senior games as he'd know the lads to see better

I think he's good, at senior level at least. It's more listening to a game on the radio when you want to be there that's hard. I hope RTE have got rid of their country boundaries for streaming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

Hulk Hands wrote: »

Starie, you haven't got as far as setting up a live stream on that fan page have ya?? :)

:-) :-) Not yet buddy but I like you thinking. We'll do our best to make it feel you are there, might post a video or two!

Enjoy Poland, will you be posting any blogs or is it a case of what happens in the Euro's says in the Euro!!!

cgpg5 wrote: »
    He was awful during the under 21 game earlier in the year, barely knew anyone and kept getting names wrong. kept repeating himself too, and from listening you could get no idea as to how the game was going/how galway were performing etc. Granted he's probably more comfortable doing senior games as he'd know the lads to see better
    Hulk Hands wrote: »
    I think he's good, at senior level at least. It's more listening to a game on the radio when you want to be there that's hard. I hope RTE have got rid of their country boundaries for streaming
    I think a lot of commentators converse with others before matches for U-21's and minors and you can tell how uncomfortable they are outside of senior-level where they know the players from club and League campaigns pre-championship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

The Galway team for this Sunday's Leinster Senior Hurling Championship fixture v Westmeath is as follows:

TEAM
    1. Fergal Flannery
    2. Niall Donohue
    3. Kevin Hynes
    4. Feargal Moore
    5. Paul Gordon
    6. Tony Og Regan
    7. Johnny Coen
    8. Iarlaith Tannian
    9. Davy Burke
    10. Andy Smyth
    11. Niall Burke
    12. Cyril Donnelan
    13. Damian Hayes
    14. Joe Canning
    15. Davy Glennon

SUBS
    16. Jamie Ryan
    17. Ger O'Halloran
    18. Declan Connolly
    19. Brian Flaherty
    20. James Reagan
    21. Conor Cooney
    22. Tadgh Haran
    23. Richie Commins
    24. Jonathan Glynn
    25. Joseph Cooney
    26. Padraig Brehony

From the corresponding fixture last year against Westmeath, it sees 8 changes in personnel, as in comes Fergal Flannery, Niall Donohue, Paul Gordon, Tony Og Regan, Iarlaith Tannian, Niall Burke, Joe Canning and Davy Glennon, and they replace (for varying reasons) James Skehill. Damien Joyce, David Collins, John Lee, Adrian Cullinane, Barry Daly, Joe Gantley, Aonghus Callanan.

Concidently, there are also 8 changes in personnel in this Galway side from the county's last outing in the Championship, last July's defeat to Waterford. From that day, in come Fergal Flannery, Kevin Hynes, Niall Donohue, Paul Gordon, Johnny Coen, Cyril Donnellan, Niall Burke, Davy Glennon, and they replace (for varying reasons) James Skehill, Shane Kavanagh, David Collins, Donal Barry, Adrian Cullinane, Joe Gantley, Ger Farragher and James Regan.

The Galway team for this Sunday's Leinster Senior Hurling Championship fixture v Westmeath is as follows:

TEAM
    1. Fergal Flannery
    2. Niall Donohue
    3. Kevin Hynes
    4. Feargal Moore
    5. Paul Gordon
    6. Tony Og Regan
    7. Johnny Coen
    8. Iarlaith Tannian
    9. Davy Burke
    10. Andy Smyth
    11. Niall Burke
    12. Cyril Donnelan
    13. Damian Hayes
    14. Joe Canning
    15. Davy Glennon

SUBS
    16. Jamie Ryan
    17. Ger O'Halloran
    18. Declan Connolly
    19. Brian Flaherty
    20. James Reagan
    21. Conor Cooney
    22. Tadgh Haran
    23. Richie Commins
    24. Jonathan Glynn
    25. Joseph Cooney
    26. Padraig Brehony

From the corresponding fixture last year against Westmeath, it sees 8 changes in personnel, as in comes Fergal Flannery, Niall Donohue, Paul Gordon, Tony Og Regan, Iarlaith Tannian, Niall Burke, Joe Canning and Davy Glennon, and they replace (for varying reasons) James Skehill. Damien Joyce, David Collins, John Lee, Adrian Cullinane, Barry Daly, Joe Gantley, Aonghus Callanan.

Concidently, there are also 8 changes in personnel in this Galway side from the county's last outing in the Championship, last July's defeat to Waterford. From that day, in come Fergal Flannery, Kevin Hynes, Niall Donohue, Paul Gordon, Johnny Coen, Cyril Donnellan, Niall Burke, Davy Glennon, and they replace (for varying reasons) James Skehill, Shane Kavanagh, David Collins, Donal Barry, Adrian Cullinane, Joe Gantley, Ger Farragher and James Regan.

All of them subs were under 21 last year. Very young squad. O'Halloran and Connolly aside the rest are eligible for u21 this year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

As is Tadgh Haran.

THFC wrote: »
    As is Tadgh Haran.

He's under 21 this year yes, as is every other sub bar O'Halloran and Connolly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Aah, whoops :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

Hurlers sounded very unimpressive on radio today. Any poster from here at the match?

Were Galway really that bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭24yearslater

Hurlers sounded very unimpressive on radio today. Any poster from here at the match?

Were Galway really that bad?
    Very disappointing performance - they looked like a team completely at odds with each other and with the gameplan (which was also hard to figure out). The starting half backs & half forwards failed to catch one puck out between them over the whole game - surely that's some sort of record. In fact, the only guy that seemed willing to put his hand up was young Glynn from Ardrahan - in fairness he caught a good few when he came on with 20 minutes to go. Elsewhere it was all batting the ball down in the hope of breaking it to either someone else on the team, or running onto the broken ball they themselves had batted down. It was embarrassing to watch them at times, you'd wonder how they would have coped if WM had a bit more self belief in the first half. The full back line was a complete & utter shambles all through - there was a sense of overwhelming chaos & panic in the 2nd half any time high ball was rained in on top of them. It wasn't even good high ball - it was just high lobbed ball in the general direction of the full forwards, no great mystery to it. Yet on numerous occasions at least 2 of our lads jumped into one another trying in vain to bat it out, leaving at least one man free to pick up the breaking ball. Then there was the sight of the smallest man on the pitch rising unchallenged to tap in the (3rd i think) goal, whilst the keeper, Keven Hynes & Niall O'Donoghue were all looking at one another. Can't understand the logic of placing Hynes @ 3 - I always viewed him as a hard running midfielder or 12, similar to David Burke. Of the forwards, only Damien Hayers & James Regan impressed, was v disappointed with Niall Burke. He missed a few easy frees, whilst he contributed to nothing from open plan. His method of swinging wildly one handed on the dropping ball impressed no-one - I actually thought the Westmeath no 6 was motm.

All in all a very disspiriting day - we're really up against it v Offaly now. I watched them on saturday night & whilst they're far from the finished article, I thought their stickwork was a joy to watch at times - it certainly seemed light years ahead of anything I saw on Sunday. Portlaoise will probably be bursting at the seams with Offaly folk, whilst there'll probably be only the usual 300-500 Galwegians. It annoys me at times to see the poor support we have attracted in recent years, but until as such time as this panel man up and start showing they are worthy of the support again, I can't say I blame people from staying away.

No O'Hara or Kelly for Sligo in their starting 15. That's not to say they won't sneak in come Saturday but that Sligo team is there for the taking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Galway team announced. Unsurprisingly no changes.

1 Adrian Faherty

2 Kieran McGrath 3 Finian Hanley 4 Keith Kelly

5 Garreth Bradshaw 6 Johnny Duane 7 Gary O'Donnell

8 Joe Bergin 9 Greg Higgins

10 Gary Sice 11 Damien Burke 12 Thomas Flynn

13 Sean Armstrong 14 Paul Conroy 15 Mark Hehir

Can't argue with that. Kelly and McGrath have earned their starting places. Presume he'll bring on Fahy as the impact sub to run at the Sligo backs. Good to see he isn't just throwing Meehan in there too soon. Higgins will hopefully continue his good form this year.

Delighted Sligo aren't starting Kelly to be honest. A really worrying player to watch when you're an opposing fan. Team as expected. I'm sure he's hoping for a similar run out from Meehan before pitching him in against Mayo should we make it. Most of all I just want to see the midfield dominate again on Saturday, it makes such a difference winning primary possession

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭MfMan

Can't argue with that. Kelly and McGrath have earned their starting places. Presume he'll bring on Fahy as the impact sub to run at the Sligo backs. Good to see he isn't just throwing Meehan in there too soon. Higgins will hopefully continue his good form this year.

Higgins' form has been moderate, he needs to up it.

Indeed he was average against Roscommon. But he did well in most of the league matches he started. Particularly Tyrone & Monaghan games. So you may be being a tad harsh on him I feel.

Mulholland is correct to stick with the same starting 15 against Sligo. They did everything they could the last day and I would be very reluctant to change that 15.

It will be interesting to see how they cope with being overwhelming favourites on Saturday.

On another note, I suspect there will be an exceptionally small crowd at Saturday's game. Hope I am wrong though...

The full back line was a complete & utter shambles all through - there was a sense of overwhelming chaos & panic in the 2nd half any time high ball was rained in on top of them. It wasn't even good high ball - it was just high lobbed ball in the general direction of the full forwards, no great mystery to it. Yet on numerous occasions at least 2 of our lads jumped into one another trying in vain to bat it out, leaving at least one man free to pick up the breaking ball. Then there was the sight of the smallest man on the pitch rising unchallenged to tap in the (3rd i think) goal, whilst the keeper, Keven Hynes & Niall O'Donoghue were all looking at one another.

Indeed, the GBFM commentary team were extremely critical of the full back line and their failure to cope with high ball.

Given Joe Bergin's aeriel ability and Shane Dooley's quality, it does not look too good for the Offaly game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,383 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Bit better from the hurlers this evening. Beat an almost full-strength Tipp team (with Lar Corbett back) in Thurles 3-16 to 0-20 in a challenge. Only a challenge I know but at least no goals conceded this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

No O'Hara or Kelly for Sligo in their starting 15. That's not to say they won't sneak in come Saturday but that Sligo team is there for the taking.

O'Hara and Kelly are a huge loss to Sligo if they really will be missing (and Kevin Walsh isn't pulling a fast one). Kelly in particular as he's their chief scoring threat.

Good to see he isn't just throwing Meehan in there too soon.

I think it's accepted that Meehan won't be up to playing 70 minutes any time soon, and I'd say Mulholland is delighted just to have him back at all, even if he can only play 20 minutes.

On another note, I suspect there will be an exceptionally small crowd at Saturday's game. Hope I am wrong though...

Unfortunately there will probably be no more than a couple of thousand, half of which will be from Sligo. Having it on at a stupid time doesn't help matters either. I don't understand the strange timing as it's not for the sake of tv coverage (it's not being shown live).

Sligo Team

http://tribesmengaa.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1007:sligo-team-named-for-the-galway-match&catid=92:team-news&Itemid=70

Won't be shocked if Kelly starts. Sligo were training in Salthill on Monday night for a few hours. from what I here "they looked good"

Galway team

http://tribesmengaa.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=92&Itemid=70

Seen Galway train last night, good mood in the camp, they know that Sligo won't be easy to beat.

• Advertisement

MfMan wrote: »
    Name anybody in the last few years who has had a better year so far than Higgins partnering Bergin? For me personally maybe Mark Lydon but that's it.
    aidan24326 wrote: »
    O'Hara and Kelly are a huge loss to Sligo if they really will be missing (and Kevin Walsh isn't pulling a fast one). Kelly in particular as he's their chief scoring threat.
    I've a gut feeling Kelly will be fit enough to at least play 30 minutes. If himself or O'Hara are genuinely out though you still have to watch the likes of Costello.

I think it's accepted that Meehan won't be up to playing 70 minutes any time soon, and I'd say Mulholland is delighted just to have him back at all, even if he can only play 20 minutes.
    Mulholland has been sensible so far in how he's used him. You can see it from his use of Armstrong too against Roscommon that he's wary of injury recurrences.

Unfortunately there will probably be no more than a couple of thousand, half of which will be from Sligo. Having it on at a stupid time doesn't help matters either. I don't understand the strange timing as it's not for the sake of tv coverage (it's not being shown live).
    It is a strange one. Add in the fact that it will be a traffic nightmare if there's a gig on in Salthill park too. You'd swear this match was planned without knowing about the Euros coverage or TV3 reduced coverage in mind.

Posted an interview with Alan Mulholland on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJ-FHkknjY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

The game today should be played in Tuam.Or even Castlebar.

A lot won't travel today because of traffic.

It's not right!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

gammygils wrote: »

It's not right!!

Not that you'd have a vested interest or anything, eh?

It is a little rough to force Sligo supporters to Salthill, though, and I'd have considered popping by had it been in Tuam. Certainly will effect attendances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Syferus wrote: »
    Not that you'd have a vested interest or anything, eh?

It is a little rough to force Sligo supporters to Salthill, though, and I'd have considered popping by had it been in Tuam. Certainly will effect attendances.
    I'll be there. Have tickets - will travel. All be it - leaving house at 2 for game at 6. Should be home for 10.

8 hours for 70 mins of football

Not right!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

It's not right!!

Castlebar?? So you think we should give up home advantage just to make it easier for Sligo supporters to get there? That's just nonsense.

There's a strong case to made to be made for playing it in Tuam alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭RealityCheck

I'd love to see the game in Tuam. The problem is the facilities (dressing rooms, toilets etc) need massive improvement. I would have thought having working showers and toilets wouldn't be that difficult to get right, but apparently not. The Tuam stadium committee are looking for Government funding of about 500,000 :rolleyes:. Could they not sort these relatively small things out themselves? Its a shame, its not capacity thats letting it down, just basic facilities. Potential business for the town would be a boost.

We're blessed to have Pearse Stadium, its just a pity about its location. The outer bypass I would imagine could sort out traffic problems, but thats years away if ever. Its nice to have Tuam, its just a pity its in such a state of disrepair. I guess its hard to maintain two grounds. A bit of fundraising around Tuam would surely make a huge difference, if it means so much to the town.

I'd love to see the game in Tuam. The problem is the facilities (dressing rooms, toilets etc) need massive improvement. I would have thought having working showers and toilets wouldn't be that difficult to get right, but apparently not. The Tuam stadium committee are looking for Government funding of about 500,000 :rolleyes:. Could they not sort these relatively small things out themselves? Its a shame, its not capacity thats letting it down, just basic facilities. Potential business for the town would be a boost.

We're blessed to have Pearse Stadium, its just a pity about its location. The outer bypass I would imagine could sort out traffic problems, but thats years away if ever. Its nice to have Tuam, its just a pity its in such a state of disrepair. I guess its hard to maintain two grounds. A bit of fundraising around Tuam would surely make a huge difference, if it means so much to the town.

You've hit the nail on the head. The game is in Pearse today so please come out and support the Tribes. Get in early today Galway city and West v Galway North (Under 16) on at 4.

Yes we know that the traffic is going to be heavy but it's the least we can do after all the training the lads have done for this match.

New video up

http://youtu.be/OXPpOmw7fGg

Galway Senior Football team highlights 2012......so far. Action from the national football league 2012 and the first round of the Connacht Championship 2012. Brought to you by TribesmenGAA and compiled by www.rmedia.ie Using our own cameras and footage from RTE. You won't see theses shots anywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

I'll be there. Have tickets - will travel. All be it - leaving house at 2 for game at 6. Should be home for 10.

8 hours for 70 mins of football

Not right!

Fair play to you.

Looking forward to this, see ye there later! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 galwayboss

This craic of people from Tuam bitching constantly about pearce stadium is getting annoying now Jesus ye have made the point fair enough Tuam is handier for most of the supporters but the facilities are terrible Pearse is a fine facility maybe on the wrong side of the city but it is our county ground and it is NOT going to change until Tuam get there act together and provide proper Dressing room's for Players and at the very least decent toilets for the fans

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

Really looking forward to the match tonight.I get out of work at 5.30 then straight to Salthill,just going to walk as will be quicker.They should have too much for Sligo this evening.Sligo will try make it a tight scrappy game but we have more then enough quality to come through it.
    Galway Abu!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

well done sligo, really showing what a terrible manager des newton is though that we lost by 14 points at home to that galway side

rossie1977 wrote: »
    well done sligo, really showing what a terrible manager des newton is though that we lost by 14 points at home to that galway side

Ya it was the managers fault :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Ya it was the managers fault :rolleyes:

the manager picks the team and set out the tactics, course he takes most of the blame, half a dozen roscommon lads left the panel straight after the defeat including the vice captain showing the players don't want to play for him either, roscommon should never have employed a manager who never even managed a school team prior to this, london would beat a roscommon team managed by newton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

Can't see a Sligo thread so I am posting this here.

Just to say well done on a great victory over Galway tonight in the Connaught semi final. Were being written off by all the National media who were looking forward to the Galway Mayo final they always want.

Won by 2.14 to 15 points and though I am only going by radio coverage (while watching Soccer at the same time ) they appeared to be well worth the winning margin.

4 unsanswered points at beginning of second half to go 9 all. Then equalised almost immediatly when Galway went one up. One of the goals was from a penalty when Galway defence got desperate but overall they sounded quite impressive.

I - as a Rossie - am delighted for them (even if it makes us look even worse)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

Delighted for Sligo they really have the edge over gal the past few years,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

rossie1977 wrote: »
    the manager picks the team and set out the tactics, course he takes most of the blame, half a dozen roscommon lads left the panel straight after the defeat including the vice captain showing the players don't want to play for him either, roscommon should never have employed a manager who never even managed a school team prior to this, london would beat a roscommon team managed by newton

Don't think it is helpful to be posting stuff about players leaving panel on this forum. The lads who left the panel did so to go to the US for the summer. Something you can't blame them for.

While our manager definitely made mistakes I don't think you should be slagging him off so strongly on a Galway forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭blowitupref

A mid table Div 3 team outclassed a Div 2 team on their home patch today i wonder how Pat Spillane and co explain that?

Sligo wanted it more won by 5 could,should have been 10 would be great to see them finish the job in the final now. For Galway it's back to the drawing board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

A mid table Div 3 team outclassed a Div 2 team on their home patch today i wonder how Pat Spillane and co explain that?

Sligo wanted it more won by 5 could,should have been 10 would be great to see them finish the job in the final now. For Galway it's back to the drawing board.

I posted this on the other thread, but there seems to be more traffic here

I'm a happy Sligoman after that.

Watched it onine as couldn't get down to Salthill. Well worth the win, kept it close for the first half against the wind, and let loose in the second half and played some superb football to go along with it.

Superb performance from Adrian Marren who led Hanley a merry dance for the entire game, think he finished with 2-6. The lads in midfield cleaned up for most of the game as well which neutered Galway going forward. Vast majority of their scores came from frees (probably something for us to be concerned about) Also kudos to David Kelly and Alan Costello for some fine play.

Galway have the same issue as they've had for many years now, there's not one player on that panel playing for the jersey, once the going gets tough they cave. Whoever ye draw in the qualifiers ye may bet on them as there won't be any stomach in Galway for another slog.

Just back :( Congrats Sligo
    ...should have been 10...

Let's not go nuts...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

The players didn't do themselves proud - tactics don't change the fact we lost almost every man-to-man exchange in the game. Newton has some blame but to call him a terrible manager is akin to calling Alan Mulholland the same after today.

Great, great performance by Sligo. And yes, if not for most 50-50 calls by the ref going to Falway this would have been a hammering. Sligo were simply inspired in the second half.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Surprised by that result. Impressed by Gway against Rossies but maybe Roscommon were poor.
    Where will the Connaught final be if Mayo beat Leitrim?

yop wrote: »
    Surprised by that result. Impressed by Gway against Rossies but maybe Roscommon were poor.
    Where will the Connaught final be if Mayo beat Leitrim?

Mchale park

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭MfMan

Name anybody in the last few years who has had a better year so far than Higgins partnering Bergin? For me personally maybe Mark Lydon but that's it.

When I say something, it's right! Higgins not up to it, proven this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Emmet Ryan

I've put together tactical analysis of today's game for anyone interested
    http://action81.com/blog/?p=5867

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement