Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipp county council home loans.

Options
  • 08-12-2014 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi, Just wondering has anyone or know of anyone who has got a mortgage off the tipperary county council in recent times? I was informed by a staff member in clonmel that the mortgage application form has to be sent to Dublin, even tho I am applying to the tipperary coco for a loan for a house in Co Tipperary, it does not make sense in my opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ciza3

Hi have you applied id also like to know about this, we are in the search for a bigger house that the council doesn't seem to have, is this alot different to a regular mortgage, monthly repayments less? My partner works full time and I part time don't know if we would even qualify

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Vizzy

ciza3 wrote: »
    Hi have you applied id also like to know about this, we are in the search for a bigger house that the council doesn't seem to have, is this alot different to a regular mortgage, monthly repayments less? My partner works full time and I part time don't know if we would even qualify
    Would you not be better to make enquiries from the Council rather than from an Internet forum ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ciza3

Vizzy wrote: »
    Would you not be better to make enquiries from the Council rather than from an Internet forum ?

Yes your right I will definitely do that, just was curious to see what happened is all, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Vizzy

ciza3 wrote: »
    Yes your right I will definitely do that, just was curious to see what happened is all, sorry
    No need to be sorry at all.

Just that I feel you will get correct information from the Council, rather than " my brothers wifes brother applied for a loan and were told X,Y or Z"

Advertisement