Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden pressure washer

Options
  • 16-08-2011 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,536 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. I need a pressure washer, but I don't know much about them. Does anyone know what pressure or waterflow I need for clearing moss and green stuff from paving, cleaning my awning, washing the cars etc...? I don't want to get a crap one, but I don't want to spend a fortune. I would like one that produces suds for the car too...

I would be willing to spend about €180.

Does anyone know what I need? Has anyone recently purchased and got a good deal? Am I better off going online or heading to Woodies/Atlantic?

Thanks a million in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,125 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I got a little cheapo one from Woodies, cost me about €40 at the time, it does all the jobs you describe and has paid for itself several times over clearing out drains etc. I recently used it to clean off the decking ready for staining, and while I would not recommend doing it too often, it did an excelent job.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,536 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Good man Looksee!! €40!! Unfortunately I got a cheap one before for around the €40 Euro mark and I'm obviously not as careful as you, it fell apart after two years, water spraying everywhere. Thanks a million anyway.

Advertisement