Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Limerick] Drummer Available for Jamming

Options
  • 18-04-2017 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey Folks,

Been out of the city for a while, but interested in playing a bit of music with people if there are other similar minded folks out there. Jamming at first maybe with a view to gigging around with some covers at some point if the stars align.

I don't have a kit at the moment, sold it years ago when starting a new life, but there is rehearsal space in the city at a very reasonable price with amps/kit/etc. so could meet in there if interested.

I listen to Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, The Who, Rolling Stones, Queens of the Stone Age, Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins and more.

Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Pluto1982

Hi FunkDrummer

I'm a Guitarist 35, I haven't played in a band since my teens.but Id be interested in jamming sometime my influences are Foo Fighters AcDc Black Sabbath Metallica Nirvana that kind of genre. Give me a Shout if you interested im near Annacotty area in Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭FunkDrummer

Sending a PM now Pluto1982!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tonyone1952

Hi Funk Drummer.... we are 2 guys that have been playing in bands since the teenage years... we are now looking for a drummer and 2nd guitarist as we are resurrecting our band that worked all over the country for 4 1/2 years up to 2 years ago... we have all the gear that we need (including drums) with 3K rig. we are rehearsing now ..and will be ready in 1 month.. we are based in South Limerick and can travel... If you are interested pls reply to this mail and i'll forward a phone number that we can talk on.... Thanks...

Advertisement