Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick

Options
  • 13-02-2017 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi,
    we like Limerick City and go there two or three times a year. I am looking for places to photograph around Limerick City, while the wife is out (window) shopping. Can anyone suggest some interesting places/ things I could be photographing down there.
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

You might as well use the time!

I just did a search on Flickr for 'Limerick' and you can drill down into any photos you like and check the map.. if available, to give you a better idea of the location etc.

https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=Limerick

A google image search can give you ideas too, enjoy!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Sometimes you get some great results by just wandering with a camera ready. Have an open mind and see what the day throws up. You can see some amazing things if you allow them to just happen.

Advertisement