Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gears 3 LAN event Dublin city

Options
  • 23-05-2014 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

A Gears 3 LAN tournament is happening in Dublin August 9th and 10th 2014

Its been organised by the Gowforum. Its got seven teams already signed up. Two of them are french, three UK, and 2 Irish teams.

I'll be going with two other lads from the UK, but not signed up yet till we got a solid 4th player in.

If you guys are interested, on here, make a team and attend. Its not often we get LAN tournaments held in Ireland!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

KIERAN1 wrote: »
    A Gears 3 LAN tournament is happening in Dublin August 9th and 10th 2014

Its been organised by the Gowforum. Its got seven teams already signed up. Two of them are french, three UK, and 2 Irish teams.

I'll be going with two other lads from the UK, but not signed up yet till we got a solid 4th player in.

If you guys are interested, on here, make a team and attend. Its not often we get LAN tournaments held in Ireland!

Any links to a page or info about this :o

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

ANy info on this at all> I'd be interested to head along and spectate and take some photos! Lan events are rare, gears 3 events even more so!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭super_sweeney

anymore info about this or other lans coming up?

Advertisement