Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have flights but no tickets

Options
  • 22-08-2007 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭

So I'm planning on going over for the Ire v Arg and meeting some friends over there who already have tickets. I don't mind shelling out €200+ for a ticket but is it safe enough to get them on ebay though? I just imagine myself turning up at the turnstiles only to be told they are fake :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

I'll be going over there aswell for a couple of weeks and I hope to at the very least get a ticket for the Argentina game. I plan on just turning up near the stadium and getting tickets on the day for no more than 2X the price. If all else fails there will be pubs in the vacinity full of irish in the same boat so it will be decent craic anyway. The France game will be a no go for tickets but the other 1st round games should be okay..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yeah reckon I'll just wait so. The same friends I'm meeting over have tickets to all the other Irish group games as well so they'll be on the lookout for ticket for me while on their travels :)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Scobius90

you should check out the IRFU supporters club, they have a really good network for selling and swaping tickets, using their message forum - all at and never above face value

Advertisement