Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horgan

Options
  • 25-08-2007 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭

Any word on horgan's return? Is he likely to be fit for the WC. After last night's performance, I don't think there's any doubt that we need himself and O'Driscoll back and fully fit (I DO think they will make a massive difference to the team too), to have any chance even of group qualification.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

davyjose wrote:
    Any word on horgan's return? Is he likely to be fit for the WC. After last night's performance, I don't think there's any doubt that we need himself and O'Driscoll back and fully fit (I DO think they will make a massive difference to the team too), to have any chance even of group qualification.

He should be ok for the french game, main worry would be if he recovers sooner to get some game in the other pool games. And we really really really need David Wallace back too.

Advertisement