Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Northumberland Fudge?

Options
  • 11-08-2012 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all

I'm wondering if anyone can help me on my quest to find Northumberland Fudge?

Here's the best description of it I can find... "Bought in quarters from a jar, this was the most beautiful, ugly thing I can remember from childhood.

MIsshapen lumps of soft nought interspersed with toffee and wrapped in chocolate made, I think, by acompany which sadly no longer trades, so I don't think I will ever taste them again,"

I'm grateful for any help.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pony gal

Hi all

I'm wondering if anyone can help me on my quest to find Northumberland Fudge?

Here's the best description of it I can find... "Bought in quarters from a jar, this was the most beautiful, ugly thing I can remember from childhood.

MIsshapen lumps of soft nought interspersed with toffee and wrapped in chocolate made, I think, by acompany which sadly no longer trades, so I don't think I will ever taste them again,"

I'm grateful for any help.

Many thanks

Hi, I loved this fudge, wondering if you ever found it?? I always ask about it in those olde sweet shops, but they never know what I'm talking about, and there's nothing quite like it.

Advertisement