Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Carlinford

Options
  • 31-05-2012 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi Anybody know of any nice safe places to park up for a couple of nights in Carlinford for the weekend,,,, Seems the nicest of the weather is in the north of the country for the bank holiday weekend.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭kelbal

The Four Seasons Hotel let Motorhomes park in the car park at the back. Nice safe, quiet location, and right beside the town. We were there a few weeks ago. Highly recommend it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

It's a great little town. It will be busy this w/end, a lot of people from Co Down go there.

Have a good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭irishllanaber

Thanks Guys. Im looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭irishllanaber

Hi All
    I just rang the Four Seasons hotel to ask if it was ok to stay and they said no problem at all more than welcome. I will have a meal there tomorrow night. two adults two kids. money in their pocket, safe place for me to stay. win win. Thanks again all

Advertisement