Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

option to opt out of vodafone as they are increasing package prices

Options
  • 02-03-2015 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

I see that an earlier thread exists for Eircom customers who were offered the option of opting out of their contract after a price increase introduced during contract. I just got similar e-mail from Vodafone. I have home phone and broadband with them. Fibre b band unlimited, 100 mins landline calls/month for €37 on 18 month contract (€40 -€3 for mobile customer). This will increase in April to €45. As with the Eircom situation, they have said that option to opt out is there within next 30 days. I will investigate to see if this is best deal I can get but it might suit someone who has recently taken out contract and can get better deal elsewhere. Just briefly looking at Vodafone site I can get new "home essentials" plan costing €45 w
    hich includes unlimited b band and unlimited national calls.

Sorry, just noticed that this is being discussed under the Eircom thread below..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

xraylady wrote: »
    I see that an earlier thread exists for Eircom customers who were offered the option of opting out of their contract after a price increase introduced during contract. I just got similar e-mail from Vodafone. I have home phone and broadband with them. Fibre b band unlimited, 100 mins landline calls/month for €37 on 18 month contract (€40 -€3 for mobile customer). ThiOhiOs will increase in April to €45. As with the Eircom situation, they have said that option to opt out is there within next 30 days. I will investigate to see if this is best deal I can get but it might suit someone who has recently taken out contract and can get better deal elsewhere. Just briefly looking at Vodafone site I can get new "home essentials" plan costing €45 w
    hich includes unlimited b band and unlimited national calls.

Sorry, just noticed that this is being discussed under the Eircom thread below..

Hi, welcome to bargain alerts!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Not sure this is the right place to put this to be honest as there are many threads elsewhere about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭xraylady

Not sure this is the right place to put this to be honest as there are many threads elsewhere about this.
    I realise that, but had posted before I looked further down and saw Eircom thread with similar discussion Sorry for duplication!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

xraylady wrote: »
    I realise that, but had posted before I looked further down and saw Eircom thread with similar discussion Sorry for duplication!

Ah not to worry

No harm done :)

Advertisement