Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 6 Unlocked 64 GB €599

Options
  • 02-03-2015 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Amazon France have this on promotion today 2nd March for €599
    Great price for the 64GB model

Cant post a link but its easy enough to find on the website amazon.fr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Jaysus that's a big money for a small thing! Why would want somebody pay that much for a phone unless want to play big 'see I've got the N6'. Twists my tongue too. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Id rather the OnePlus for half that price tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

Thargor wrote: »
    Id rather the OnePlus for half that price tbh.

Obviously :D

(I came in this thread to post exactly that)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

padyjoe wrote: »
    Jaysus that's a big money for a small thing! Why would want somebody pay that much for a phone unless want to play big 'see I've got the N6'. Twists my tongue too. :-)

Yeah, sure just pay €99 up front on a 24 month, €60 a month deal. Way cheaper!

\sarcasm

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

If only I'd €600 lying around.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Not even nearly worth the €600 price tag. Superior phones are out there for much more affordable prices.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

quarryman wrote: »
    Yeah, sure just pay €99 up front on a 24 month, €60 a month deal. Way cheaper!

\sarcasm
    Well if you have high usage and are already paying 60 per month, then it's kind of a no brainer isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Looking to replace my Galaxy Note 2 thought the nexus 6 was going to be the one but it's got such mixed reviews it seems expensive for the cons I've read about

Would the one plus be superior to the note 2? That could be a bargain if it is :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

ImARebel wrote: »
    Looking to replace my Galaxy Note 2 thought the nexus 6 was going to be the one but it's got such mixed reviews it seems expensive for the cons I've read about

Would the one plus be superior to the note 2? That could be a bargain if it is :-)

The OnePlus One would definitely have better specs than the Note 2.

But why not get the Note 4, if your budget allows? Excellent phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭jsd1004

Well if you have high usage and are already paying 60 per month, then it's kind of a no brainer isn't it?

Right..considering you can get unlimited everything for 25 a month you end up paying 940 for the phone..no brainer then

jsd1004 wrote: »
    Right..considering you can get unlimited everything for 25 a month you end up paying 940 for the phone..no brainer then
    Can you link me to the pack that allows me unlimited calls and texts to Australian Mobiles for €25 per month? I make a lot of those.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Can you link me to the pack that allows me unlimited calls and texts to Australian Mobiles for €25 per month? I make a lot of those.

That's a bizarrely specific requirement...

That's a bizarrely specific requirement...

He said I can get unlimited anything for 25 per month. I happen to call and text Australian mobiles quite a lot, so I am interested in availing of this offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

You could use data like 99% of the population do (Viber, Whatsapp, Hangouts, Skype), when speaking with people abroad.

He said I can get unlimited anything for 25 per month. I happen to call and text Australian mobiles quite a lot, so I am interested in availing of this offer.

Use whatsapp and skype on your data package and there you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

You should spend more time on here MagicMarker, see how we just saved you €35 a month? And all you need to do is install an app or two! :P

jsd1004 wrote: »
    Use whatsapp and skype on your data package and there you go!

All you can use on 3 with access to Australia is 40 euro a month sim only so the phone is a relative bargain at 580 euro on contract for 24 months ;-) ..I think that's right anyway..not a three subscriber. But saying that they are including Spain in their roaming countries from April so might switch then as I have a Spanish contract separately. Nice to have unlimited data abroad as data packages are quite expensive in Spain.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Yes, the poster you replied to did indeed type similar words in that order. My interpretation of "everything", I'd be expecting a pizza delivered to me every wednesday, as well as literally anything and "everything" else inside and outside the scope of telecommunications....I may be being facetious.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Thanks guys, yeah I like the look of the note 4 but don't know if I can justify the spend when there is nothing wrong with the phone I have other than it being a bit slow. Thought the oneplus might have been a cheap upgrade if you know what I mean, a bit of a bargain. You won't get many bargains on the note 4

Thanks for replying!

• Advertisement
Advertisement