Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Comic Book Day

Options
  • 03-05-2014 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭

Is today! Looks like Big Bang is going all out. Post what ya get!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Picked up about 10 or so from the Big Bang (as well as a few non FCBD bits). Left Dundrum at 5pm and there was still a good queue outside the shop! Fair play to the lads for organising it, run brilliantly and a lot of time and effort involved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Grabbed myself a few comics at Big Bang whilst picking up my weekly grabs. Was a great atmosphere in the place, so many excited kids. I also stopped in to Sub City and Forbidden Planet but there was a severe lack of buzz in either place. Really reminded me why I stopped shopping there. Nothing bad about either place, obviously, just prefer shopping in places that have a better atmosphere. Though I have to say, Sub City is so much better in the new location, in many ways!

Advertisement