Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd v Tottenham Free in Play bet

• 13-03-2015 10:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭

Paddy Power doing the Bet365 offer :D, smaller stake :( but doesn't have to be a loser :).

CONDITIONS

Place a pre-match single bet up to EUR/GBP25 on Man Utd v Spurs on Sunday and get a free bet to the same amount on the match in-play.
    Applies to online, mobile, phone, PP Messenger and text bets only. Does not apply in retail. Free bets staked on pre-match markets will not count towards the offer. Bets cashed out either pre-match or in-play will not count towards the offer. The offer will apply to your first pre-match real money single bet placed on Man Utd v Spurs from Friday 13th March at 12am. Pre-match is defined as single bets placed prior to kick-off in the Man Utd v Spurs Premier League match, played on 15th March 2015 and In-play is defined as any bet struck after the match has kicked off. Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1/2 or higher. Customers can only qualify for the offer once. Free bet stake not returned in winnings. Free bet tokens will take up to 15 minutes from kick off to become available in customers accounts and can only be redeemed in play. Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,836 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Paddy Power doing the Bet365 offer :D, smaller stake :( but doesn't have to be a loser :).

Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1/2 or higher.

That's annoying compared to the Bet365 bet since you can't go backing +0.5 goals pre game to just enjoy the in-play bet.

Nice offer all-the-same of course . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I didn't realise it at first but the bet doesn't have to be a loser so back Utd for €25 and stick the Free €25 on them so in effect you are getting just over 15/8 for €25 or any other W/D/W result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I put a bet on btts earlier at 13/8. I presume it qualifies.

How do I put on my free bet during the game now?

You sure you backed "both teams to score" at 13/8?
    They are 8/13 for both to score.
    If it was at 8/13, then the bet is fine.

You will get credited for a Free in play bet for whatever your initial bet was up to a max of €25.
    You can then bet it on what you want.
    The only problem may be "it might take 15 mins to apply it".
    Let's hope nothing has happened before they credit the Free Bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,030 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

8/13 on both teams to score, then in play of next goal scorer... should be ok?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

PP really are a shower of ****e.Copying 365 but for half the stake and 1/2 min price.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Yes they are for a smaller amount but you don't have to back a loser to get your money so as has been said before, you could actually win both bets.
    PP are evens Man Utd which is a good bet but they may be well lower in play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,398 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I'll bite. Free bet is always a good offer in my book. United at 10/11 for pre-match bet. Will probably do the same in running so effectively getting double the odds.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

It's the same price on Betfair so if you wanted a risk free bet (back and lay) and then stick the Free €25 on something else in running?

You sure you backed "both teams to score" at 13/8?
    They are 8/13 for both to score.
    If it was at 8/13, then the bet is fine.

You will get credited for a Free in play bet for whatever your initial bet was up to a max of €25.
    You can then bet it on what you want.
    The only problem may be "it might take 15 mins to apply it".
    Let's hope nothing has happened before they credit the Free Bet.

Yep, it was 8/13. Do I get any message to say they've credited the free in play bet?

• Advertisement

Free bet on Mata first goal scorer at 8/1.

The Free Bet was very quickly in, 12 seconds after ko :eek:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

freebet used on spurs next goal about 20 seconds before utd scored the 2nd :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,398 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

It's the same price on Betfair so if you wanted a risk free bet (back and lay) and then stick the Free €25 on something else in running?

Didn't listen to myself and put the inplay bet on Rooney first goal...oh well. Qualifying bet looks a winner anyway so no harm done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Free bet kane next goal 13/2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

wasnt eligible as im limited and excluded from bog,mbs and all these offers. dont know whether i should be happy with that or angry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,030 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Did BTTS, then Rooney next goal. He got the 3rd so happy there.

Disappointed Spurs didn't get 3 goals in reply!

wasnt eligible as im limited and excluded from bog,mbs and all these offers. dont know whether i should be happy with that or angry.

Both I'd guess.
    Either making too much or being too selective in your bets?

Both I'd guess.
    Either making too much or being too selective in your bets?

limited to 1% so at least it means i cant lose much anyways.max i can put on a 1/100 shot is 400.unlimited accs would be 40k. most bets cant win more than a tenner.maybe thats not a bad thing as it means i cant lose too much either.

dont bet much there anymore at all. wasnt up that much at and my bets were very random with dozen sports. the mbs would be good craic each weekend so its frustrating being excluded. i think betting late at night on us sports started the restricting process. if i ever set up a new acc i will stick to big events where my bets will be a drop in the ocean. i reckon i was one of few betting on baseball and ice hockey lines at 4am. it was usually the next morning id notice being limited further.

i reckon i was one of few betting on baseball and ice hockey lines at 4am

I'd guess there's the answer.
    I assume most of them were winners as well?
    There are some Money backs available in shops but not as many as online.

• Advertisement

I'd guess there's the answer.
    I assume most of them were winners as well?
    There are some Money backs available in shops but not as many as online.

yep the mornings after a decent win would show me being limited further. they have a lot of power. pity that horse didnt win last week at cheltenham. give them a little sting for once

I guess that's Annie Power you are talking about?

If she had won, the whole bookmaking industry would have lost anywhere
    between €50 million and €100 million depending on which PR **** you believe.

Advertisement