Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

man city v barca bet 365 offer

• 22-02-2015 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭

nice

2isfh3a.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭royalflush2003

What to do to guarantee winnings ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Did Barca rest many on Saturday? Goals could fly in here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Did Barca rest many on Saturday? Goals could fly in here

Suarez messi and neymar all played 90 mins on Saturday, I'm temped to back city but some other posters have out some doubt In my mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

mailburner wrote: »
    nice

2isfh3a.jpg

Does that mean you can bet 50 before the match and 10 after (in play) and if the 10 loses, you get 50 back as free bet??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Does that mean you can bet 50 before the match and 10 after (in play) and if the 10 loses, you get 50 back as free bet??

no

you get your in play bet back so make sure you use it for 50 esp if you taking a cert prematch

i put my 50 on under 4.5 second half goals at 1/80
    backed over 4.5 second half goals with hills at 20/1 to cover that stake (2.50)
    ive never been caught out but there was a close scare with one of these bets around xmas where we had to sweat for 20mins or so praying for no goal

doing barca in play myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

What to do to guarantee winnings ?

City DC pre bet
    Barca win in play.

Couple of ways you could play this

Back over 0.5 goals as the qualifier & the draw as soon as it goes live & happy days if it's a draw

or wait until half time and bet on the highest odds

You could even lay it off you wanted to be sure, but this is as close as free money as you will get!

City DC pre bet
    Barca win in play.

Also can do Barca DC pre game and City Win in play

Also can do Barca DC pre game and City Win in play

How much can you lock in profit ?

How much can you lock in profit ?

If you do City DC it returns 136.36
    Barca in play returns 107

If you do Barca DC it returns 115
    City in play returns 175

So Barca DC and City in play returns more.

• Advertisement

City in play returns 175

Cool thanks ðŸ‘

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

is DC - Draw cancel or Draw no bet?
    Can you back a first goalscorer who you know wont play, the bet gets voided but you get the 50 in running?

is DC - Draw cancel or Draw no bet?
    Can you back a first goalscorer who you know wont play, the bet gets voided but you get the 50 in running?

DC is Double Chance.

So the bet counts as a winner if the team WINS OR DRAWS.

Em, from what I remember from goalscorers that works to, but someone would have to confirm.

Existing bet365 customers can take advantage of the latest £50 in-play bonus by following the steps below.

STEP ONE

Use your version of OddsTrawler (Basic or Pro) to find a pre-match bet for tomorrow's Champions League clash between Man City and Barcelona (24/02/15 @ 19:45 GMT) where the back odds and lay odds are as close as possible. This will be your £50 qualifying bet. The best pre-match bet currently available is:

Man City v Barcelona
    Football - Champions League - Match Odds
    24/02/15 @ 19:45 GMT

Back £50 on Barcelona with bet365 at odds of 2.15.

Lay £48.86 on Barcelona with Smarkets at odds of 2.22. You will need £59.61 in your Smarkets account to cover this bet.

This gives you a total loss of either £2.11 or £2.12 (assuming a 2% commission rate) and will qualify you for the free £50 in-play bet.

OddsTrawler.com

STEP TWO

Once Man City v Barcelona has kicked off find an in-play market for this match where the back odds are above 4.00 and the lay odds are close to the back odds.

STEP THREE

Deposit another £50 and place a £50 back bet at bet365. Use the OddsTrawler Calculator to work our your lay stake. Remember to select the Stake Not Returned option. If your in-play back bet wins you will make a profit because your loss on the lay bet will be less than the profit from the back bet. If the in-play back bet loses you will make a profit because your £50 in-play stake will be refunded.

The best time to place your in-play bet is probably at half time. This way you're not exposed to the possibility of a goal affecting the odds whilst you're in-between placing your back and lay bets.

An example in-play bet would be:

Back £50 @ 4.50
    Lay £38.89 @ 4.55 (£138.06 liability)

If the back bet wins you make a profit of £36.94 (£50 x 4.50 = £225 (£175 profit) - £138.06 liability = £36.94).

If the back bet loses you make a profit of £38.89 (minus commission) from the lay bet and your £50 loss from the back bet is refunded.

When you take into account commission, and the loss from your qualifying bet, you should clear a profit of around £35 from this offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Existing bet365 customers can take advantage of the latest £50 in-play bonus by following the steps below.

STEP ONE

Use your version of OddsTrawler (Basic or Pro) to find a pre-match bet for tomorrow's Champions League clash between Man City and Barcelona (24/02/15 @ 19:45 GMT) where the back odds and lay odds are as close as possible. This will be your £50 qualifying bet. The best pre-match bet currently available is:

Man City v Barcelona
    Football - Champions League - Match Odds
    24/02/15 @ 19:45 GMT

Back £50 on Barcelona with bet365 at odds of 2.15.

Lay £48.86 on Barcelona with Smarkets at odds of 2.22. You will need £59.61 in your Smarkets account to cover this bet.

This gives you a total loss of either £2.11 or £2.12 (assuming a 2% commission rate) and will qualify you for the free £50 in-play bet.

OddsTrawler.com

STEP TWO

Once Man City v Barcelona has kicked off find an in-play market for this match where the back odds are above 4.00 and the lay odds are close to the back odds.

STEP THREE

Deposit another £50 and place a £50 back bet at bet365. Use the OddsTrawler Calculator to work our your lay stake. Remember to select the Stake Not Returned option. If your in-play back bet wins you will make a profit because your loss on the lay bet will be less than the profit from the back bet. If the in-play back bet loses you will make a profit because your £50 in-play stake will be refunded.

The best time to place your in-play bet is probably at half time. This way you're not exposed to the possibility of a goal affecting the odds whilst you're in-between placing your back and lay bets.

An example in-play bet would be:

Back £50 @ 4.50
    Lay £38.89 @ 4.55 (£138.06 liability)

If the back bet wins you make a profit of £36.94 (£50 x 4.50 = £225 (£175 profit) - £138.06 liability = £36.94).

If the back bet loses you make a profit of £38.89 (minus commission) from the lay bet and your £50 loss from the back bet is refunded.

When you take into account commission, and the loss from your qualifying bet, you should clear a profit of around £35 from this offer.

That's some effort! Fair play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

SO just to make sure I'm doing this right, I'm putting 50 on Barca DC now, and then another 50 on City in play once the match kicks off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Just one important thing to be aware of.
    The In Play prices will be shorter then pre-match due to margins.
    Mightn't make a huge difference but worth noting all the same.
    They normally due a half time special on PL matches so they might do the same for this match.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭DiarmuidBoy89

€50 pre bet over 0.5 goals
    €50 inplay draw

Returns €2
    Or
    Returns €130

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

50 on under 6.5 goals pre-game

Then I'll be taking a corners bet in-game. Probably Man City race to 7 at 10/3 - depends on how the game looks after 10/15 minutes.

SO just to make sure I'm doing this right, I'm putting 50 on Barca DC now, and then another 50 on City in play once the match kicks off?

Yes. So if Barca Win or Draw, you win bet +50 back. Which is over 100euro.

If City win, it's a straight win, and around 175+

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

So just to be clear, you bet €50 prematch. Then you bet another €50 in play, risk free. Does that mean you need to deposit €100 in total to avail fully?

Yup, no free bet as far as I can see.

I've gone for over .5 match goals, covered myself with a €3 bet on Betfair for the score to be 0-0.

Not sure what I'll for yet in play. Think I'll watch a bit and see what way the match is going. I fancied City for this game but I hadn't realised Yaya was out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

50 on City DC pre game and 50 on Barca inplay guarantee at least 40 profit 50 at most?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

€50 pre game on Barca to NOT keep a clean sheet @1/3

Thinking of a wincast of Aguero to score first & draw @ 22/1 for the in-play bet

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Knock Off Nigel

Lukker- wrote: »
    I've gone for over .5 match goals, covered myself with a €3 bet on Betfair for the score to be 0-0.

Not sure what I'll for yet in play. Think I'll watch a bit and see what way the match is going. I fancied City for this game but I hadn't realised Yaya was out.
    This is the way I always do it last year I put it on messi first scorer Inplay 4/1

50 on City DC pre game and 50 on Barca inplay guarantee at least 40 profit 50 at most?

City in play returns 175

^^

Altho odds have changed on Barca DC to 1/4 but either way, returns profit.

I've only access to e50, guess I'm out so since I'd need e100?

• Advertisement

You can do a €25 pre-match bet and a €25 risk free in play bet.

It's '' up to 100'' so you could do 25 and 25 etc.

On 1 of my accounts I did 50-50 on another 10-10 as I'm broke on that one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

It's '' up to 100'' so you could do 25 and 25 etc.

On 1 of my accounts I did 50-50 on another 10-10 as I'm broke on that one :pac:

Yeah very similar. I did Barca Draw no bet @4/9 to win €22 if they win.

Then backing City at 3/1 in play.

Barca win, you win €22 and your city bet is retuned.
    Draw and the DNB kicks in and both bets refunded, no loss or gain.
    City win and you win back €200 for €100 overall profit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Expecting a tight game that neither want to lose or give up much in. Gunna take draw/draw at 5/1 and 1-1 ft score at 6/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

going with draw/draw @ 5/1

In-play draw/Barca @4/1 (currently)

Think it will be a close game with not many goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭grattanspuds

I looked into the terms & conditions; it says that if you guarantee profit between your pre-match and inplay bets that it may be voided - has anyone got these bets credited to their account in the past?

• Advertisement

I looked into the terms & conditions; it says that if you guarantee profit between your pre-match and inplay bets that it may be voided - has anyone got these bets credited to their account in the past?

That's a bluff. People have been taking advantage of the offer pretty much every time it's been available really.

Betsafe offering 2/1 on Barca also 50 max

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

Betsafe offering 2/1 on Barca also 50 max

You have to roll over the extra winning at least once. That isn't really a problem but I'm unclear if they pay you out the extra cash as cash or freebet even after reading the terms and conditions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭shmeee

Never has happened me. Always paid out or refunded.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

anyone know if the risk free bet can be placed in the in-play market that becomes available around 10 mins before kick off? caught for time here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Only when the match kicks off, 7.45pm.

''bet365 ‏@bet365 14s14 seconds ago
    If you're taking advantage of our In-Play Bet Offer you need to wait for the Man City v Barca match to kick off to place your In-Play bet.''

We're away, good luck all

So my bets where the arb of:

Barca DC
    City win In Play

and then:

BTTS over 2.5
    Neymar AT 6/4

BTTS pre game 8/13

I'll see how game goes then for free bet. May take a stab at barca at a price.

callaway92 wrote: »
    €50 pre game on Barca to NOT keep a clean sheet @1/3

Thinking of a wincast of Aguero to score first & draw @ 22/1 for the in-play bet

Ugh. B365 don't do wincasts in play.

Aguero to score 2 or more is the in-play so.

I think for most of us a Barca win isn't great.

City are woeful, look like a team out of their depth.

I think for most of us a Barca win isn't great.

City are woeful, look like a team out of their depth.

Didn't get my price on barca with the early goals.

May jump on corners at HT therefore.

l

doing barca in play myself

looking pretty safe

x3s2l4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

looking pretty safe

x3s2l4.jpg

i'd be nervous about the second one.