Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BET 365 keeps going down

• 28-03-2015 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

bet 365 website keeps going down, reckon we can get our losing bets refunded? I'll certainly be trying :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

bet 365 website keeps going down, reckon we can get our losing bets refunded? I'll certainly be trying :D

Any joy I lost a nice bit on those 7.45 games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,267 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Been happening o me the last few days, dont have the patience though for the 4 hour wait that is bet365's 'live' chat. Literally waited for 55 minutes last week!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

The sounds on Bet365 down for other people ? :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Been happening o me the last few days, dont have the patience though for the 4 hour wait that is bet365's 'live' chat. Literally waited for 55 minutes last week!!

neither do I, just send a message with your bet references

Ive had an offer of 100 euro back but I think I should get more than that so I will calculate the value of my bets during that period especially as they said that last time

"Thank you for your query.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that has been caused regarding the unforeseen technical difficulties on Saturday that may have caused you experiencing problems logging in.

I am pleased to confirm that this has now been resolved and you should have no further problems logging in.

Thank you for your patience in this matter and I hope I have been able to alleviate any frustration you may have experienced.

As a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience caused, I would like to credit a £100.00 bonus with a one time rollover into your account. If you would like to accept this, please confirm your four-digit security number."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Any idea of the cash out value at the time the website went down i.e. is the €100 offer good or bad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Any idea of the cash out value at the time the website went down i.e. is the €100 offer good or bad?

I actually moaned and they upped it to 175, which I took!

Advertisement