Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

man city v barca bet 365 offer

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Very nervous. If barca score again city will have to attack. Could be goals at both ends them. Barca look very much like scoring again too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    i'd be nervous about the second one.

learned my lesson after the pool swans game where i had to sweat for over
    20 mins hoping for no 5th second half goal
    never leave it to chance after that

2hyiidh.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Had saurez to score 2+ at 11/1 on bet slip before he got first but procrastinated for too long...

Put 50 on him to score next at 6/1 straight after so pretty satisfied in the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Always nice to get the in play bet up! Put this on just after barca went 1-0 up. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

Ugh backed Barcelona to win 3-1 when it was 2-0 at 11/2. Sigh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Double C wrote: »
    Ugh backed Barcelona to win 3-1 when it was 2-0 at 11/2. Sigh.

When do we get our lost bonus bets back?

I've had City settled as a loss with no return.... This standard?

I know on PP, just last week the PSG/Chelsea was draw no bet, was settled as a loss originally but the free bet came through later... 365 work the same?

Since I never used the site before I ended up with a matched offer for using mobile.
    It was even e25 balance and not a bet, said it needed to be settled for e150 before withdrawal but I won a e5 bet on Boro, Juve and Bris.Rovers in play when City died and won e20 on that which seems withdrawable so even if they didn't honour the bet I can take out my e50 again and have another three e5 bets for the week running

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Made €42, I'll take that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I've had City settled as a loss with no return.... This standard?

yeah
    takes 1-2 hrs normally for a refund

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    BTTS pre game 8/13

I'll see how game goes then for free bet. May take a stab at barca at a price.

Was gonna go with corners just after half time but city got a few quick ones I remember and left it sit for a while. Then went in on Augero to score anytime @ 15/4. 10 mins or so later he does the business to get up my BTTS bet also. Had 74e in account so just used that. Too lazy to deposit more!

*btts price must have changed when doing bet also just noticed. Was sure twas 8/13.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Got MB on 1 account and not the other so far heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Knock Off Nigel

This is the way I always do it last year I put it on messi first scorer Inplay 4/1

Got it up again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I'd never do goalscorer bets as you can get much better value elsewhere.
    Boyles Double odds as Suarez scored in 1st 20 mins (all channels), Paddy Power Double odds as he scored the 1st and 2nd (shops), Betfred Double odds as he scored 2 (Online).

I got lucky, backed the draw pre match and at half time backed Barca not to score in 2nd half at 7/4 so just about made money.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Knock Off Nigel

okidoki987 wrote: »
    I'd never do goalscorer bets as you can get much better value elsewhere.
    Boyles Double odds as Suarez scored in 1st 20 mins (all channels), Paddy Power Double odds as he scored the 1st and 2nd (shops), Betfred Double odds as he scored 2 (Online).

I got lucky, backed the draw pre match and at half time backed Barca not to score in 2nd half at 7/4 so just about made money.
    Maybe but if they don't score you lose 50 in shops, if they don't score here you get your money back, win win situation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

do you still get it if you cashed out your pre match bet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

do you still get it if you cashed out your pre match bet?

No, it specifically states that in the terms and conditions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

No, it specifically states that in the terms and conditions.

I actually enquired about this and on this occasion they refunded me!
    although they said read the T and C next time,

Advertisement