Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Dublin Airport for 4 am from Rathcoole, Co Dublin

Options
  • 10-08-2014 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was wondering - what's the best way of getting from Rathcoole to Dublin Airport to be there for 4 in the morning on a Friday?

I cannot find any bus that is going nearby at that time. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Its either arrive by 01:30 or get a taxi at least part of the way.

Put your exact locations (home and airport) and relevant dates and times into www.a-b.ie and tweak the settings. Make sure you have selected "take neighbouring stops into account for origin and destination maximum 20 min walk" (change time if you have luggage).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Taxi would be about €50 according to http://www.worldtaximeter.com/

You could look into whether it would be cheaper to stay in a hotel near the airport the night before, but I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Taxi to Red Cow and Dublin coach from there, cheaper than Taxi all the way but not all that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

If driving is out. Possibly best to book airport hotel for night or taxi...

Advertisement