Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

We Need Rehearsal space

• 04-03-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

So dose anyone know of a place for a band starting out in cork thats cheap... we're tight on money and need rehearsal space. Any help is great :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

The only place I know of in Cork is here. The rooms I was in were all very well equipped, spacious and there is plenty of parking out front.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Michael o co

Thanks for the info but that place takes a big chunk out of our pockets XD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Thanks for the info but that place takes a big chunk out of our pockets XD
    Split between 4 or 5 of you it's going to cost around a tenner. That's barely two pints or one cinema ticket. Assuming you're around school/college age have you tried asking your school/college? I used to play tag rugby in Cork IT and there was often the noise of some band practising to be heard during the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Michael o co

thats true but some of us cant even afford that XD ... but thats an interesting thought asking the schools :) .. thanks for the suggestions :)

Advertisement