Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB Business Account - no card

Options
  • 24-10-2014 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Having set up a PTSB business account - I have now been informed, after significant delay - by a PTSB operator ( on the phone) that I am not entitled to any kind of card ... Visa Debit or Credit Card. I am very concerned as I have to travel abroad in a couple of weeks where I will need to use funds from this account. How am I now supposed to access funds??? Also the Business 24 telephone system is very poor. It is very difficult to get an answer to your query and I have had to stay so long waiting to background music as I wait to speak to an operator. Yesterday, I actually used up all my lunchtime waiting to talk to someone --- not satisfactory !! One of the girls I spoke to actually told me that she deals with current accounts only - not business ! Unbelievable ! And I had rang the business 24 number! Information has been given to me in dribs and drabs as this particular girl agreed to send an urgent email - outlining my queries to the manager of my local branch. Even though I requested that the branch manager get back in touch with me - this did not happen . He did not answer my queries fully and that same poor girl had to pass his feeble answers back to me!! This is despite myself and my boss trying to ring our local PTSB for the last 3 days ( this was put in the email ). This branch have just let their phones ring out!! So now - I still don't know exactly how we are supposed to access our funds; the manager will not speak to me and we have a bank holiday coming up - meaning I cannot try to speak to any of their representatives again until Tuesday. This is so frustrating!! Can anyone please help me???

Advertisement