Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE Tuts+ Premium with New Relic signup Offer

Options
  • 30-01-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭

This landed in my inbox this morning.

Deploy New Relic and you’ll get one year of full access to Tuts+ Premium

It states that this is a limited time offer but doesn't specify when it expires.

The fine print: This offer is for new deploys only. Current deployed accounts are not eligible for this offer. Must deploy the Web or Mobile Monitoring agent. Deploys via partners are not eligible.

The Tuts+ subscription would probably be worth exploiting for anybody exploring web development.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

took a wee while to figure out getting a node.js hello world app deployed via amazon aws but i got it eventually.
    first time ever using aws or node.js or any of this stuff before and i get a tutsplus subscription!

lol!

also after i signed up and deployed the app i got two other mails saying im entitled to a free tshirt and a free minature remote control helicopter!
    lol!
    happy days indeed!

thanks again man! ;)

Advertisement