Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Student support...

• 11-03-2009 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭

Hey wasn't sure if this should go here on Postgrads but it has more to do with UCC so I stuck it in here.

I was wondering what the procedure is for the following situation...

We undertook a project as a requirement for our course worth 20 out of 90 credits, however this project has now gone sour for reason I won't divulge here, but we are being made scapegoats for the it now. We are being threatened with failing the project which is crazy as there were problems from almost the outset. Course head is meeting with Dept Head to figure out the next move, but I'm wondering what action can we take?

I heard something about an Ombudsman internally don't have a clue what this is, is there anyone in college you can go too that will offer an external perspective, I'm also seriously considering contacting the Dept of Education with my concerns.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Rebecca4welfare

Hi razor, I really would advise you to contact the students' union, the education officer is sueducation@ucc.ie, he will be able to give you advice on what your options are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Arent ye all glad she got elected for welfare now! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Arent ye all glad she got elected for welfare now! ;)
    I dunno about you, but I voted for Pedro!!

Advertisement