Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seven north mall

Options
  • 08-03-2009 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

ok so i've been offered a room for the 09/10 academic year in seven north mall. it was on the list of reccomended accomodation the university sent me but before I commit I want to find out about it. anybody know anything? is it well situated? well maintained? reputable? has anyone lived there or know anyone who has? opinions please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Sounds like you're a first year if you don't know where North Mall is. You're well away from any other students there - wouldn't recommend it if you're looking to make friends and mix with people or whatever, otherwise the locations not to bad.

Check it out on google maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 WarholFan

cheers. really haven't a notion bout cork. is good to get advice from someone

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

WarholFan wrote: »
    cheers. really haven't a notion bout cork. is good to get advice from someone

Go for student accommodation for first year if you want my advice - Victoria Mills and University Hall are probably the best two in terms of the quality, and Castlewhite has the best location for college.

In student accommodation you'll find it much easier to meet people and get your social life together, and that's what first year is all about imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

If you intend on doing Music in UCC then the North Mall is a great location, right by the Music Department.

But if it's anything else you want to do, i'd look for accomodation somewhere else :)

Advertisement